Chapter 4: Jamison

Why did she take it? What's it to her? How does she know about it?

I'm just glad Fluctus was there to stop her. It was breakfast time. Malum and Angel were arguing whether chicken or beef was better. Nuntius was looking at the Athena table, but I don't know why.

Our breakfast was eggs, hash browns and like always, cereal. I was stuffing my face with food as I was really bored and really hungry. Last night was pretty rough. Fluctus comes to me with my diary, Tri kept lying and then blamed Fluctus for stealing it. There was something going on, and I need to find out.

"So, what do you think about her, Jamison?" Nuntius was still looking at the Athena table. He looked back to me. "Do you think Noim is good? I mean, I saw her nearly take your head off, is she good for me?"

"Um, yeah." I said, finally realizing. "She's aggressive, though. You know when she had me on the ground with her knee up to my throat? It was because I didn't watch Naruto."

Nuntius broke out into laughter. He clutched his stomach, took a sip of milk and spat it out. "You think children like us can handle it, huh? I guess it's an exception for you, ain't it?" He stopped talking to laugh even more.

I shot him a glare, and the bell rang three times. I had Nuntius with me for Survival skills, and Angel had Climbing and Agility. Nuntius and I put our dishes away and walked over to the P.E. section. We were the first people on the grass. Both of us talked for a little bit as more campers came over. 

Survival wasn't too bad. It was the most easy going skill but very important. Nuntius was finally able to start a fire. He kept asking me on and on if it was able to shape the fire. Had no idea what he was talking about, but I finally told him it was possible. The nine hours flew by fast and it was time for Climbing and Agility. 

There was a Hephaestus girl standing by the 400 building, looking confused. She was tall, had brown hair, brown eyes and was wearing a Jack Septiceye shirt. I walked over to her and introduced myself. "Hey, I'm Saccy. Nice to meet ya."

She turned to me with a scowl on her face. "Son of Mercury, right?" I nodded. Under her breath, she faintly said,"Little Roman bitch."

My face reddened. "Excuse me?" Her head jerked up. "Um, I mean, weather is being a bitch. Ain't it, Saccy?" She slapped me on the back.

"Um, it's really sunny, and they're no clouds."

"Well, I like it raining, asshole!" Her scowled deepened. "Can you help me with something?" I nodded. "I'm trying to climb up the building upside down. Can you help me with my handstand?"

With a confused look, I asked her,"Climb it backwards?"

She scoffed. "Do Romans have shit in their ears? Climb. It. Backwards."

"I'm not gonna let some asshole, who I don't even know their name, talk to me like that."

"My name is Chóvoli or Chov. Now let me go back to being an asshole. You piece of-"

"Fine!" I cut her off. "I'll help you." I said in defeat. She did a handstand, and I helped her keep balance. She put her hands on the grooves of the wall and pushed herself up. After a short while, she made it.

"Alright, I'm coming up." I called out. Chov just shrugged and kept walking on the roof. 

 Pushing myself up, I swung my legs and rolled over. Immedialtey after I sat up, a giant branch flew right at me. I rolled over to the right  but soon realized that was the part with no building left. My hands flew up, and my fingers immediately latched onto the side of the roof. After pulling myself up once more, I looked around for any more flying branches. A loud sound of laughter is what brung me to who threw the branch.