Chapter 38

Kieran circled me quietly, like a shark in the water as it stalked its prey.

"Your heat has started once again, Mrs. Lupin." He whispered in my ear. His voice alone sent shivers of want down my spine and had me yearning to feel his cool touch against my warm flesh.

I shivered as his fingers brushed my arm as he took Willow from my arms and I watched as she laid her head on Kieran's shoulder as she closed her eyes, tired from her breakfast.

"Kieran, you know what will happen if we do this." I said gesturing to Willow who was quickly falling asleep in her father's arms much to my amazement because she hardly ever did that for me unless I sang or rocked her.

Kieran nodded with a smile.

I definitely wanted more pups, but was now the best time? Bran's sister Clara was in our custody, Bran was on our side. Vivian was finally coming to her senses. And things were good now. We were happy. The kids would be close in age and would be able to bond more how I dreamed they would someday.

My face must've given away my answer because Kieran flashed me a devilish grin that had my insides fluttering under his look.

Kieran turned on his heel, retreating into the bungalow without another word.

I breathed in deeply, taking in some much needed air as my head spun at the thought of Kieran's lips against mine, what he could do with his hands, his body, it had my mind in a frenzy of anticipation.

With a man like Kieran in my life, I was surprised I was sane at all.

I had just walked into the bungalow when I was suddenly pinned against the wall. I chuckled darkly as I spun us around, pressing Kieran into the wall by his shoulders.

I pressed my lips to Kieran's firmly, excitement bubbling within me as I took control as we moved.

Kieran fell back onto the bed, me straddling his hips as we landed and I freed myself from the constraints of my top.

I kissed him as I ran my hand down his chest and across his taught abdominal muscles. He rumbled as my fingers found their way below his navel and began untying the laces from the fabric of his swim trunks.

I began pulling his shorts down as Kieran looked down at me, his gaze causing a wave of heat to hit me, spiking my need for him.

I untied my swimsuit bottoms, letting myself get as close to Kieran as possible as I relaxed against his hips and our moans matched each others in time as I felt him fill me. Kieran's hands found my hips as he tried to control the rhythm, I growled warningly, pressing my palm against his chest as I pressed him back against the headboard and into the pillows, closing my eyes as I rocked my hips at the slow steady rhythm I found most pleasurable in the moment. I could feel the pressure building within me as I began to quicken my pace as time passed, Kieran's guttural sounds of finishing only encouraging me as my pleasure bubbled over as I felt his release that aligned with my own.

I steadied my breathing, opening my eyes to see Kieran staring up at me, his hooded eyes dark with lust as he watched me move from him and onto the bed.

The way he watched me was enough to spark another heat of desire for my mate.

I laid back against the pillows, watching Kieran as he moved, getting off the bed, walking around the edge until he stood near the feet.

I let my gaze follow his bare frame as he lowered himself down to his knees, the weight of his body making us slightly sink into the bed as he hovered over my legs.

I closed my eyes as I felt him place a kiss on the base of my feet, another on my ankle, and then my calf, slowly making his way up both my legs until he reached my thighs which he swiftly parted with his fingers, wasting no time as  he kissed the inside of my thighs, causing me to arch into his touch and fist his hair into my hand due to my impatience.

I yearned for him to reach my most sensitive parts, but was shocked when he rose up, a devilish smirk on his face as he stared me dead in the face.

"Kieran." I warned.

"What do you want Mrs. Lupin?" He answered.

"Kieran, now is not the time for games." I said as a wave of heat and slight pain hit me as the words left my mouth, causing me to grip the sheets in angst.

"I only asked you a question. Answer it and you'll get more than enough of what you crave from me." He growled out.

I couldn't help but growl in frustration. I played my game , now he was playing his game of dominance, showing his Alpha side off, my wolf relishing in it at her mates display of power.

"I want you, Kieran. Inside of me. Now." I said firmly. 

  He chuckled lowly, the heat of his breath so close to my nether regions I gasped lightly as his fingers skimmed up my leg teasingly and then he was crawling above me, resting between my legs, his arousal ready again for me.

"Now don't scream too loud Charlotte, our daughter is sleeping." Kieran said right before he sheathed himself in me once again.