The Family

Agust 19 of 2019

Five minutes later the Malfoy's had gathered around their mother expectantly. They were all curious to why they had been called.

"Mum, why'd you call us?" said Fay Dione Malfoy who at ten years old was overly smart.

"Yeah, mum I was about to pull a prank!" Said Nymphadora Maia Malfoy, Fay's twin, whined. While the twins looked the same with bushy brown hair and grey eyes, they were completely different in personality. Draco chuckled at the twins and looked at his wife,

"Mia, will you read the letter, already?" Even he was getting impatient, but he listened carefully as his wife began to read,

Dear Ms.Hermione Malfoy,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been invited to the 20-year reunion of Hogwarts class of 1999. We are hoping you will bring your husband children, to this reunion. It will take place on Agust 28 at 8 in the afternoon until you want to leave.

Hope you will join us,

Neville Longbottom, Deputy headmaster.

P.S. Hermione if this is you just know that we all miss you. Ron is sorry but has moved on, and well I won't tell them who you married (if this is you). Just so you know Gin and Harry miss you soo much you won't believe it.

P.P.S. If you are still talking to Luna please tell her we miss her too.

It was quiet in the Malfoy household a rare occurrence because with five kids there is no quiet. I do believe though that before we move on I should explain to you the Malfoy family itself. Well here you go:

The father is Draco Lucius Malfoy, age 38. The mother is Hermione Jean Malfoy nee Granger, age 38, who is now pregnant with her 6th kid, five months into the pregnancy. The first child is Scorpius Draco Malfoy he is of age 17 and is in his 7th year at Hogwarts. Any Malfoy who has gone to Hogwarts has lied about who their mother was, calling her Annie Malfoy, Hermione Malfoys undercover name. The next child is Narcissa Hermione Malfoy who is 15 and in her 5th year at Hogwarts. Then come the twins; Nymphadora Maia Malfoy, who just like her namesake likes to be called Maia NOT Nymphadora, and Fay Dione Malfoy. The twins are 10 years old, and can't wait to go to Hogwarts. Lastly, there is Kale Hyperion Malfoy who is 4, but extremely smart for his age and really curious about Hogwarts. So now that you had and overview of the Malfoy family I should get back to the story.

Well the house was silent, well until Cissy (Narcissa) broke it by saying,

"Scorp let's get everyone ready to leave to Uncle Blaise's and Aunt Luan's." The oldest boy nodded and the kids left the room. Draco was silently thanking them,

"Honey how bout we talk to Blaise and Lu about this and we decide. You do know we don't have to go no?" Hermione nodded still staring at the letter. She took a deep breath and stood up, and left the room leaving Draco to his thoughts.

For about 30 seconds before.....

"KALE PUT YOUR JACKET ON! NARCISSA YOU LOOK FINE! NYMPHADORA MALFOY YOU WILL NOT PRANK YOUR SISTER!"

"DON'T CALL ME NYMPHADORA!"

"I WILL CALL YOU HOWEVER I WANT I'M YOUR MOTHER! SCORPIUS CALM FAY DOWN! DRACO WE ARE LEAVING WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!!"

Draco shook his head, his life was never boring anymore.