Question:

It I wrote this story would you read it??? Give me some feedback, please.

Thanks Roses9

Description (It still has no title, so if you can think of one it would be much appreciated.)

Laurel Kieth:

It was 4 years ago that laurels world came crashing down. It all started when Mike died in that terrible train accident leaving Laurel brother-less, and since her mother was driven far away from dispair, she was also left mother-less. This left Laurel and her dad in an apartment in Brooklyn, with little money and loads of beer, which Steven Kieth did not fail to drink. And that meant that Laurel was broken, alone and with an alcoholic father. Richmond's Middle School was her safe heaven, hours that she was able to get away from her father. But school held little friends to Laurel, that is until one fateful day where she will meet a new side of Richmond's Middle School, one that is dark. One that she will have to learn to shed a light on the lives of the 4 people hiding behind some facades.

Max Johnson:

Max's life had always been what you could call normal. He lived with his mother in a house in Queens with a good amount of money and a pretty good life. The only difference was that Max had no father. Wait, let's correct. He did have a father, but Charles Johnson was almost never home (as he worked in the military special missions team) and when he was he only accepted the best from his kids. Something that may have been easy for Mary (max's sister) but not for a dyslexic teen like Max. And so Max is forced into Richmond's Middle School and will have to face the struggles of a dyslexic with a pressuring dad. In this process, he will learn that maybe a pressing dad may not be the worst thing in the world,

or is it?

Jane Ashton:

Jane's life was a mess, her parents having died when Jane was 7 left her and her brother living with their grandparents at an early age, something that affected the girl a lot. She cherished her time school, as one of the popular, one of the best. Until one day everything changed. Till one day Jane's brother thought it would be fine to join a gang. To beat a man and get thrown into jail. That day Jane started to be avoided like the plague, and with the new year just starting Jane will have to face a new aspect of Richmond's Middle School, one in which she will have to how to fit in.

Jack Foster:

Joker, prankster, and clown of the grade.Perfect life, rich mother, with more friends than he can

count and overall amazing.

The real Jack Foster:

Broken inside, a shell of his real self. A boy hides pain with smiles. Dispart with laughs, and brokenness with jokes. A boy beaten by his step-father. A boy selfless, caring and kind. Willing to help anyone in need. But Jack needs help and fast, or he will break his facade and die inside.

(All jokes aside)

Anthony (Tony) Miller:

Anthony was desperate! With knowing he has only months left with his mother, and being forced with his workaholic father back in New York city, it is all Tony can do not to cry every minute of the day. He will join Richmond's Middle School, and probably be labeled as the nerd, but he'll try not to because he made his mother a promise, he would make friends, he would be social. And he will do it cause his mother asked and he will do everything to please her, for in months she will be gone, and Tony will be left devasted. This year Tony will meet 4 teens all different all struggling, all the same, this year Tony may save lives, in more ways than one.

Thanks again!

Roses9