Set date

Hermione Zabini will be written in Italics and Hermione Malfoy in the normal text.

It had been only after a lengthy talk and the making of a master plan that Hermione accepted going to the Hogwarts Reunion. Of course, Scorp and Cissy were ecstatic, along with Mary Eliza and Hermione, they could, at last, tell their friends they could stop lying once and for all. And that's how it happened really how Hermione Malfoy and Luna Zabini decided that they would show themselves to the world, as terrifying as it may seem. It was decided that on august 28 at six p.m. the women would meet up at the Zabini Manor to get ready. While the men at seven p.m. would meet up and start to get ready in Malfoy Manor. Luna and Hermione decided they would not glamor themselves like they did to go out in the streets, they would show up as themselves (baby bump and all for Mione) Everyone was excited and exhausted at the same time so the Malfoy's left, promising that they would come back together in a week and buy the dresses, and then two day's later was Tuesday, Agust 28. The reunion day. 

"Well, then I believe it's time to go back," said Hermione in a tired, thinking tone

"Yes to Hogwarts we go!" Screamed Maia, fist pumping the air. Draco chuckled, 

"Actually honey I believe your mother meant it was time to go home..."