A blur of red.

Hermione Malfoy floated into the Hogwarts great hall. A smile on her face, and a glowing feeling to her. She was home, back in her element, and she really didn't want to leave. As she walked through the hall she smiled at more than one person, but no one smiled back.  Every being in the hall, be it a ghost, a house elf, or a wizard was in shock. Hermione Granger and Luna Lovegood had been gone for 19 years, no one knew where they were and they show up with Hermione pregnant! It was then though that a blur of red rammed into Luna and Hermione making their daughters step back and watch as a woman they had heard about for so many years started shouting at their mothers. 

"WHAT IN MERLIN'S SAGGY UNDERPANTS WERE YOU THINKING?! YOU LEFT WITHOUT A WORD! NO NOTE! HOUSES EMPTY! CARS GONE! YOU MAY HAVE BEEN DEAD FOR ALL I KNEW! IF YOU DO THIS TO ME AGAIN. I. PROMISE. I. WILL. KILL. YOU BOTH! UNDERSTOOD??" Hermione and Luna had their head nodded toward the floor. The great hall had gone silent and it a pair of then-year-old twins that broke it. 

"Hah! Fay, you owe me 10 gallons!"

"What!? No, I don't! I won the bet! I said that mom would be told off by someone, you said someone would scream at her!"

"Yeah but Ms.Potter did scream at her!"

"No, she told her off!"

"YOU OWE ME 10 GALLONS!"

"NO I DON'T!" 

"YES, YOU DO!"

"I DO NO-!"

"FAY DIONE MALFOY! NYMPHADORA MAIA MALFOY! SHUT UP!!" screamed their mother with a red face, 

"Yes mom," they whispered, and then everything happened at once. Maia screamed, 

"AND DON'T CALL ME NYMPHADORA!", while most of the hall coursed, 

"MALFOY??!!"