chapter two

That night when I got to Ela's house, I was about to knock on the door when Luke opened it.
"Oh hey there August,"I heard him say in a careful tone.
"Hi Luke is Ela here?,"I ask.
"She actually went to the store to get some stuff for later but she'll be back soon," he says moving to let me in.
I walked in and he shut the door behind me. I walked to the living room and there say another boy.

"August this is jack,"told me as I looked over to see a guy with blonde hair, brown eyes and vary plump pink lips.
Jack waved at me from his spot on the couch and i waved back.

After a while Luke and jack went out back to mess around and I just sat there on the couch with my eyes closed. I was thinking...thinking of Luke and his perfect blue eyes. Ugh why is this happening? He's with my best friend for the love of god! I started to drift off when I felt a hand on my shoulder. My eyes shot open and I looked up to see Luke standing there.
"Tired?,"he asked.
"No...just thinking,"I say.
"What are you thinking about? ,"he asked.
"Random little things I need to do,"I lied.
"Okay,"he said a small smile on his lips.
I nodded as he say down next to me, he looked around to see if anyone was around and then he pulled me closer to him. He pulled me so close to him that I was almost on his lap...
"W-what are you doing? "I shuddered as he put his face closer to mine.
"Just shut up and let me do this," he says before he puts his lips on to mine.
Wait is this really happening? Is Luke really kissing me?
He pulled away and had a small smile of satiation on his lips. I could feel my cheeks getting warmer. Luke got up right as Ela was coming though the door.
"Babe! I'm back, "I hear her say as she comes though the door.
Luke went to great her. When she saw me she got a big smile on her face. She came over and gave me a big hug.
"Its been so long,"she says.
We haven't seen each other for a while because she was on tour with Luke and she's also been spending all her free time with him.

"Agreed it has,"I say.

As the night goes on we all sit down for dinner outside on the patio. Its a nice warm summer night. The radio plays softy in the bag ground and i can feel Luke's eye's burning into me as I eat and talk to jack. After dinner we went for a walk on one of the trails that was by Ela's house. The whole time Luke and Ela were walking they were holding hands and kissing. I had to admit it I was a little jealous...is that a bad thing?

After a while me and jack went off on our own.
"So August tell me about your self,"he says as we walk though some trees.
"Well you already know my name, I'm 19 , I like music, I hate the rain and I have a dog,"I say.
"I'm 21,"he says looking at me.
"So your two years older them me,"I say looking at the sky.
"Yeah,"he nods.

When we went back to Ela's it was starting to get dark and I was thinking about heading home.
"Hey els I'm gonna go home, "I say.
"Alright, see you soon? ,"she says looking at me.
I nod and get my stuff heading out to my car. I climb in my car and start to put my stuff in the back seat when the passenger side door opens. I look up to see Luke and jack getting in.
"Can you drive us home?,"Luke asks.
"Can't you drive yourselves or have Ela take you? ,"I ask.
"No...,"Luke says.
"Ugh fine,"I say trying to hold back a smile.
I drove jack home first and I also got his number.
As I was driving to Luke's he started to insist that i should just let him stay at my house. But I don't know because of what happened last night.
"Please, "he said pouting his lips softly.
"What would Ela say about that? ,"I ask looking at him.
"She's not going to know because your going to keep that pretty mouth shut, "he says smirking at me.
"Um okay,"I say.