chapter seventeen

A few weeks have passed since the incident with Luke. I've tried to call and text him but he hasn't answered at all.

Tonight Zak was making me go out to a party with him.
"You have to dress nice and look hot,"says Zak .
"Ugh fine,"I say getting up and going to my room.

I looked to find an outfit. (Her outfit below)

I went back stairs and hear to voices so apparently Zak was on the phone or someone was here

I went back stairs and hear to voices so apparently Zak was on the phone or someone was here. I walked into the room that Zak was in to see him and Luke talking. Luke was wearing a red button up, black skinny jeans and black converse. He had his hair combed of to one side. So he can show up here all dressed up but not answer my texts? Who does he think he is?
He looked over at me and smiled.
"Hey cutie,"he says walking over to me.
"Hi,"I say quietly.
"I have a surprise for you,"he says putting his arm around my waste.
"Erm okay...,"I say.
He looked at me and then walked out side with me.
He opened the car do for me. I got in and looked around the car a little before he came over and got in.

He drove to a beach. The sun was just starting to set. He got out and walked to my side and helped me out. He slipped his shoes off and motioned for me to do the same so I took mine off the sand feeling warm and a little weird between my toes.