chapter thirty two

(Sorry if this is really bad I dont really write smut here we go...hope you like it)

He continued to kiss me as he pulled my shirt over my head and threw it somewhere in the room. I didn't know exactly what to do, I didn't want to take advantage of him while he was drunk. I felt him kissing on my neck trying to find my sweet spot, which he found pretty quickly and start to suck surely he was provably gonna leave a hickey there.

His hands slowly slid around to my back to unclasp my bra and pull it off me.

"Fuck kitten,"he said as his mouth went straight for one of my nipples as he begin to suck harshly on it and tugging at it with his teeth, gaining a moan from me.

He quickly went for the hem of his shirt and pulled it off shortly after that the rest of our clothes where on the floor with the rest of them.

"Your so beautiful," he mumbled as he slid a condom on.

He layed me down and lined up with my entrance. He started thrusting in slowly gaining speed with each thrust. My moans where also slowly getting louder.

"Fuck,"he moaned as he put his head in between my neck and my shoulder and softly bit down on the skin.

(Skipping the rest cause I'm cringing while writing this)

The next morning I woke up, Ethan still next to me. His arms where around me his head on my chest, eyes closed, looking perfect as always.

(Hey sorry for not updating school is stressful might update again this week but I'll have more updates coming and sorry for my really really bad smut