chapter thirty one

I looked up from the drink that I had sitting on the bar in front of me, he still looked the same as he always has. I couldn't believe who was standing on frount of me. It feels like it's been since forever when I last saw Ethan. I've been looking at him for the past few moments and he hasn't noticed me, so I slowly got up and walked over to where he was sitting alone and tapped him on his shoulder and he looked back at me.
"Kitten,"he said his voice a little weird because he was drinking.
"Ethan...,"I say looking at him.
"For the last time it's daddy,"he told me trying to be stern.
"Umm...,"I said quietly.
He tried to get up but he ended up falling, I helped him up from the floor where he landed.
"Take me home please,"he whispered quietly in my ear.
I sighed and took him to my car and helpped him get in and got him buckled up. After I got in and started to drive, started to do random things like he turned the radio on and started to scream the lyrics out loudly and I had to make him quiet down then he lent over and kissed my cheek.

"Your a nice person you know that right???,"he said Turing in his seat.

"So I've been told,"I say as I continue to drive.

A bit after that when I got to ethans house and parked, I got out and went to his side to help him out of the car he was very wobbly. Once I helped him inside I took him upstairs to his room and helped him into bed.

"Goodnight e-,"before I could finish what I was saying he pulled me down into his bed with him and he started to kiss me.

(Sorry the updates late I was busy and didn't get the chance to write it until now so yeah )