chapter twenty six

*about 6 years later*

So I ended getting back with Luke but me and Ethan still talk a lot so I don't know what will happen in the future. I'm happy with Luke to be honest it's been a good year for us, but its also been supper busy to.

I haven't heard or seen Ela for a while, the last thing I heard about her was that she married a guy that she had been talking to for a few months. But I've made some new friends over the last few years like I met my friend Apple when I went to a concert about four years ago.

Tonight Luke wants to take me out for dinner and I feel a bit nervous about it, because we go out be it's never as formal as he says that I need to dress to night. I decided on a pink crop top, some white shorts with some rips, a gray sweater, and white Converse.
For my makeup I did some simple eyeshadow, maskara and lip stick.

That night when Luke and I got to our favorite restaurant we order our usual food, then we sat and talked about random things until our food came. After that we ate in complete​ silence until luke ordered desert, then we started to talk again. When the desert came and they sat it in front of me I was a bit shocked because I saw something I wasn't expecting...it was a ring. They must have the wrong table. I was about to say something but Luke carefully grabbed the ring off of the cake that was in front of me.

He got on one knee in front of me, I could tell he was nervous because he was shaking a bit.  Then he asked while looking up at me.
"August will you marry me?"

(Sorry its been a while since I've updated this book I've been in the mood to write but I didn't have a phone then, but now I have one so I'll try to update once or twice a week 😁)