chapter four

Luke continued to kiss me. He pussed me against the wall and started to put his hand up my shirt.
I can ready believe I'm actually doing this, if Ela finds out she will be pissed at me. A few seconds later I felt Luke pick me up.
"Where the bedroom,"he says looking me in the eye.
"U-upstairs, "I say looking at him his eyes were a darker blue then they usually where.
He carried me up the stairs and I told him which door it was.
He layed me down on my white blanket and climbed on top of me, I looked up at him to see him biting his lip looking  down at me. He slowly moved his hands pulling off my shirt he throw it across the room and then he started to kiss my neck, he found my sweet spot and began to suck harshly until he left a hickey then he softly blew some air on it, making me softly moan.

After a bit Luke and I were both undressed, Luke slid a condom on and get grabbed my hips and pushed into me. I was moaning trying not to be loud. He started to go faster and harder.
After a bit he mumbled a bunch of profanities and I felt him cum.

He pulled me closer and covered us up. Putting his head in between my neck and shoulder he closed his eyes.
"I love you princess, "he says kissing my neck softly.We both drifted off to sleep.