$$

Billies POV

I hated it.
He shouldn't be paying for my guitar.
"Tre, stop." He looked up, and stopped walking.

"Oh my god, your face." I mumbled.

"That doesn't matter. Blue matters." He just brushed it off.

"No, stop it about the guitar."

His black eye, and bloody lip could catch anyone's attention in a split second.

"Dont pay for the guitar." I say, looking down.

"Why not?" He asks, confusion spread across his face.

"Its my guitar. I'll handle it." I assured him.

Franks face dropped when I told him. Why did he wanna fix my mess?
Who cares for a little working class anyways? Especially not a wealthy boy that gets what he wants.
"I wanna help"
"Why do you even care? W-why do you hang out with me?! Is this some prank?!" I pretty much had a meltdown right in from of him on the sidewalk.

I fell to my knees and put my head in my cold, bare hands.

"Ever...ever since he's been gone, my life's been a fuck up...hell I am a fuck up. And now you and your friends probably laugh about how you're messing around with me."

"Of course not..." He said, kneeling down to my level

"What about the 6th grade?!" I looked up at him, my red puffy eyes looking into his sad, gloomy blue eyes.

"You fucking bullied me. Shoving me into stuff, stealing anything that belonged to me, and your friends would hit me upside the head as you sat there laughing your ass off." My vision was getting more and more blurry by the second.

"I regret that so much, billie. I felt bad, honestly."

"If you felt bad, you wouldn't of done any of that shit you nimrod!" I stand up, anger rising in my body, the tears roll down my hot faced cheeks, sobs choking out through every word.

He lifts his arm up and attempts to lay his hand on my shoulder.

"Billie-"

I slap his arm away.

"Tre, stop!" I screech with all my air.
His face had a mixture of sadness and confusion, and some other feelings I can't make out.
"Look, if you'd just calm down-"

"I'm not gonna calm down! You-"

He planted his lips against mine.
The soft feeling of his on mine, just flew fireworks off into my head. He deepened the kiss, but after a minute, he pulled back, waiting for my response.
I had so many feelings, I was honestly confused.
Straight isn't an answer anymore, and I'm not sure what to say to him.

So I ran.

I ran as fast as I could in the opposite direction and wouldn't stop until I got to Christie Road.
I went deeper and went by the light, oak trees, with beautiful, green leaves.
I stopped at the crystal blue lake, a small current going left.
With my feet dangling from the edge. I grabbed rocks.
And everytime I sobbed, or a tear shed, i threw a rock in the water.
Call me pathetic for crying, but everything just got to me, and I had a breakdown right then and there...

Sorry for such a shitty chapter :( but i haven't updated in awhile and for those people that actually really like this fanfic plz don't murder me 😂 it was meant to be a joke. I was dared to do this and it's going well 😂