your education is perfection

TBH I FORGOT SHIT SO IF SOMETHING WAS COVERED PREVIOUSLY THEN I FORGOT LMAO
Billies POV

I death stared the kids in the school hallway, walking slowly down the hall, cautious for anybody coming up to me.
Tre is staying at my house, probably smoking pot in the basement.
Or he came and I never knew.
I don't fucking know.
I woke up from his arms and went to school, that's all I remember.
Then I snap out of my thoughts, my throat being grabbed and shoved up against the lockers, my windpipe being blocked off.
My choking noises were quiet, but my insides were burning.

"Hey you little punk ass, you miss me?"
Jimmy. Fucking. Jimmy.
Great, It felt nice not being bullied for a little while.

I felt my face getting hot as Jimmy clenched his teeth, threatening me.

"I can't wait to punch your face in. Punch it in so hard, your blood smeared all over the lockers and your body in the lake."

LMFAO I just realized how cringy this story is but it had 1.77k readers so I'm gonna keep it going

I grabbed his hands trying to rip them away from my throat, but I didn't succeed well.

"I hate you so much" I managed to choke out, before closing my eyes, I felt like I was gonna pass out.

"What the fuck Jimmy?!" I hear, before I fall to my ass, my back sliding against the lockers.
I gasp for the air that I needed desperately, opening my eyes.

"Tre?!" Jimmy gasped.
"You're back!"

"Yeah and soon I'm gonna kick your ass if you keep acting like this toward MY boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? You're such a faggot, Tre."

"I may be a faggot but I still have the capability of beating you up just as much as I was able to before" Tre looks down at Jimmy, walking closer.

"Look at you now, skin and bones, you look disgusting!"
Jimmy said, eyeballing Tre.

"Because I was in a fucking coma, doctors thinking I'm dead. I got no medical attention, and I came back on my own!" Tre punched Jimmy in the face, as he gets knocked to the ground.

Tre looked up at me as if nothing happened and smiled, his blue eyes glimmering and sparkling.

We walked down the hall, Tre's arm around my shoulders.
"So, why are you here?" I asked Tre.
"I wanted to see you" he smiled looking down at me.
I smiled back, as we continued walking.

"I can't be here long, I should probably get into some real clothes."

"Be quick" I smiled, as Tre gave me a kiss before walking ahead of me out the doors.

Never update anymore but it has 1.77k readers. Thank you so much!! I really thought this was gonna be an unpopular book, with only like 20 readers. But this makes me so happy!
If you want to contact me on what you think should happen next, text me on Instagram.

@ genuinedisappointment