and its quite all right, and so long goodbye...

LAST CHAPTER!!

Billies POV

we are just teenagers that do stupid teenage things. We drink, we date, we have sex, we get high.

I was just the lonesome gay kid at my school. I had no friends, I was bullied, I was a target.

And then Frank came along.

He pissed me off at first, thinking he was playing a prank. He bullied me through all of middle school.

But turns out he was my favorite person in the entire world.

We hung out, we were so close.

Then Matthew came along and took my best friend from me.

I got together with Tre, and Matthew tried to take a life, but really took the other.

I tried commiting suicide...but Mike saved me from doing something I'd regret.

Some supernatural shit happened and He came back from this deep coma, which absolutely makes no sense.

Long while after, I cheated. But I couldn't remember.

I betrayed the love of my life, and it fucking hurts.

Now I'm moving to Boston, Massachusetts.

"Do you guys have everything?" My mom called from downstairs.

"Yes ma, we are ready." I called back down.

Tom grabbed his phone and I looked at the house one last time.

I hope this isn't it...I grew up here.

"Please God, when we come back in two more years, let the house still be for sale." I whispered.

My mom took her own car, and Tom and I took his.

I looked out the clear, class window. The bright blue sky had white fluffy clouds that I would just want to sleep on. The green grass made me think of spring. Flowers growing, reminded me of the ones I gave Tre when I went to his motel to confess to him...

And there was Tre's house and his dad. The place was clean.

Tre was outside on the porch smoking a cigarette, looking into deep thought. His pissed off face just brought quick emotion. I look over to Tom to see him smiling at me, with his cut up lip slowly healing and the bruises from when tre beat the shit out of him.

"It'll be okay...." Tom whispered.

I smiled a little and nodded my head.

"Say, what song do you want on?" He hands me the aux cord.

"Why don't we listen to blink 182's first song recorded...?" I say, smirking.

"What do you mean? I only usually play-..... You fucking recorded me didn't you?" He laughed and punched my arm.

'dick lips by blink 182' you hear Tom say on the audio.

And the acoustic guitar played.

We laughed as we sang the song...maybe this life wasn't so bad after all...

Tre's POV

Everything dropped on me.

Sitting outside, smoking a cigarette relaxed me. My thoughts were in my own head.

Billie is gone, and I'm pissed. But I wish I said goodbye. I know what it feels like to be so drunk that you can't remember anything and you were incapable of your actions. I want to hold him one more time. When he comes back, I'm apologizing for everything. 2 more years....

2 more years....

SAD ENDING KINDA BUT OH WELL THERE'S A BOOK TWO COMING IF YOU WANT IT.

thank you for so many readers. I appreciate it so much.

If you want to contact me or follow me on Instagram, it's genuinedisappointment :)))

Have a good day