Im gonna fucking slit your throat

Tre's POV

We all set up our shit. I sat behind the drums, practicing a couple riffs.

Billie and Mike were ready, Billie on His guitar and Mike on Bass.

"Play something" Billie said, turning around to face me.

I started with banging the snare really fast and Billie and Mike joined in a second later.

And with his beautiful voice he sang lyrics I'd never think he'd sing.

"I saw you standing alone, with a sad look on your face. You call him on the phone, looks like he left without a trace. Tears falling out of your eyes, he's living in a disguise. You're feeling mad for so long, you wonder if it's right or wrong..."

Mike then joined in at the chorus

"Why do you want him?" Billie brought out the word him.

"Why do you want him?" He sang again.

This song was about me. Matthew and I. He wanted me when I was with Matthew. And my stupid ass stayed with Matthew, causing so much shit to go down in flames.

We finished the song.

Tom and Mark got up clapping.

Tom grabbed another bottle drinking it, loosing his balance.

"That was amazing..." Tom walked over to Billie, putting his arm around him.
He's too drunk. Drunk to realize what's happening.

"Our turn" Tom said taking his arm off Billie.
I huffed in relief and sat on my bed.

"Trav! Yo dude, you up?
Come over to Tre's... we're having a blast!"
Tom turned off his phone and looked at us.
"WE GONNA BE SHITFACED IN THE MORNING!" we all laughed as I grabbed another bottle and loosened up quickly.

Billies POV

We heard Travis walking up the stairs down to Tre's room.
He walked in, holding up his drumsticks as we all cheered.

Tre's POV

We all sat down as the band Blink 182 stood in front of us.

I put my arm around Billie, as he rested his head on my shoulder.
I kissed the top of his head, while Tom loudly states

"This one is called Not Now!"

Instead of the 30 second intro they do, they just got straight into it.

"Come here, please hold my hand for now. Help me...I'm scared please show me how...."

He looks at Billie in a way.

One more thing, I swear.

I scrunch my face, as Tom smirks at me.

I huff greatly.

They finished the song as we all clapped.

We all got up as Mike grabbed another drink.

I was talking to Travis about drumming methods, when I see a certain someone whispering into Billies ear.

Billie chuckled, as he put his arm around Tom, getting closer, giving him a sexy smirk.
Then fucking kissed him on the lips for about 3 seconds. They both pulled back.

That did it. That was the last straw.

I speed walk over to Tom, pushing Billie out of the way.

I shoved Tom up against the wall, grabbing his shirt, lifting him off the ground.

"Tom...I'm gonna fucking kill you" I pull out my knife, a huge wave of anger and emotions flying over me.

"Tre stop!" Billie said, me dropping Tom to the ground.

A couple seconds of silence waves over to us, and then they all start laughing their asses off. Even Billie.

Mike walked over to Tom as he got up laughing to where his face was red.

Mike handed him over 50$ as everyone was on the ground crying.

Billie, crying and laughing on the ground, then stood up as Mike handed him two 50$ bills.

"Don't tell me." I said, a serious look on my face.

"Your reaction was priceless!!!" Tom said through laughs.

They all kicked on the floor laughing so hard. A good five minutes passed and they calmed down.

"I need a drink..." I said, grabbing a bottle and heading out to the front porch, pissed off.