The night isnt over

billies POV

I walk out to the front porch to see Tre smoking a cigarette and drinking from the vodka bottle.

I sat down next to him, pulling out a cigarette of my own.

"Hey..."

He kept silent, looking in a different direction.

Minutes passed of pure silence.

"Why'd you kiss him Billie?" He looks at me.

"It was a dare, Tre. Mike payed me 50 to go along with it, and 50 to kiss him."

"Did you like it?" He asked, quietly.

"Of course not, Tre! I promise, it was just a dare. I don't like Tom. Hell, he has a girlfriend!"

"Awhile back, Billie. Tom told me he was bisexual. It was a big deal for him because he doesn't know how his parents would react. They're homophobic like mine."

"Well Tre, even if he thinks some spark was there, there wasn't. I didn't feel it."

Tre nodded his head, standing up while looking at the dimly lit moon.

I got up and stood next to him, as he cuddles me up against him.

We walk back in to see the drunken boys playing spin the bottle.

"Fuck dude..." Tom said looking at Mike.

"Fuck it!" Mike said, taking a gulp of wine and making out with Tom.

Minutes passed as they pulled away breathless, laughing.

"Fag" they both said at the same time, laughing again.

"Hey guys, how did your little sex session go?" Tom cackled.

"I'd fuck him any day" Tre said to Tom.

We sat on the ground with the rest.

Hours later, we all sat down on the ground, staring blankly, our backs lying on the walls.

"So like, What's your bands name?" Mark asked us, passing the blunt.

"Erm..." I thought...

"Green day" Tre then took a puff of the weed, passing it to me.

"Sick..."

---

I woke up in Tre's loving arms, his steady breaths lining up perfectly.

My head was pounding like a bitch.

The floor was perfectly clean of bottles, blunts, hell, even it smelled like febreeze in here!

A note on the side dresser caught my attention.

"Frank,

          Hey, it's dad. I haven't seen you in awhile since the following night.
You probably don't remember half of it, but you left all your bottles and blunts everywhere. I cleaned it up to save you some screaming from your whore of a mother. She will already be pissed to even see you. When you left that note and never came back, she punched a hole in the wall.
She spray painted the word FAG on your walls. The least I could do was save you some trouble. I'm moving out soon, you can come live with me and have your boyfriend over all the time. I don't mind. I'm not a homophobic. Your mother just convinced you of that.
Anyways, give me a call.
            -Dad"

He's so sweet.

"PS, give me a call soon. My number is:"

And he wrote the number.

His dad is awesome....I wish mine were still alive.

"Ugh, Billie. You up?" I hear Tom, groggily saying.

"Yeah dude."

"Everything hurts like a bitch...what happened last night?" Tom asked.

"Check the 50$ in your pocket." I chuckled.

"Oh, we pissed off Tre!" He laughed quietly.

Mike was next to wake up, leaving Tre, Mark, and Travis still asleep.

"Fucking hell." He mumbled, falling back asleep.

"I need to shower, I brought some extra clothes...." I said, sliding Tre's arms over to the side, he turns over the other way.

I got up and looked in my backpack for my worn out shirt my dad gave me and some jeans.

"I'm gonna go shower." I say, walking down the hall to the bathroom.