Colors

TRES POV
"holy shit, it's everywhere! It's all over  my hands!" Billie groaned.

His hair was slowly turning bleach white, as I had green dye all over my forehead and ears.

"It's sure getting messy" Billie smirked then laughed.

"Yeah, you fucking got that right" I said.

"Ugh, the dye is all over my shirt." I groaned, pulling my shirt off.

"Tre, you're skinny as hell!" Billie stood up, poking my stomach.

I laughed, covering my stomach as I poke his stomach harder.

"Yeah, I need to eat."

"You wanna go out later?" Billie asked.

"Haha yeah, I'll pay" I said.

"I still can't believe you're back..." Billie whispered.

"Yeah, I can't believe it either. It's crazy, right? I had a crazy dream" I stated, Billie asking what it was about.

"You and Matthew got together, you forgot all about me. You trash talked me, on how I was horrible. You regretted me. I felt like shit. You guys kissed, as he held you in his arms and you cuddled him closer and closed your eyes."

Billie had a look on his face, like he didn't know what to say. As if it was a bit of sadness and confusion.

"Tre, I love you. I always have, and I will. I'd never leave you like that. Regret you. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. And when you were gone, I've just been out of it. I didn't know what to do with myself...I was just in pain and one of the people that meant the world to me wasn't there. You're so sweet and amazing."

I smiled, pulling him in for a long kiss.

"We should probably wash this dye out." I say, afterwards.

We wash out the dye, and brush our hair.

Billie looked at me, and just tightly hugged me. His head fit perfectly under my chin, and I pulled him In, running my fingers through his hair.

"I'll never leave you." He says.