4-outfit in pic

Katie's POV

The next day I got up and jumped in the shower and doing m deeds. I smiled and dried myself pulling on my black and grey lacey bra and panties to match. I slid on some grey skinny jeans and a grey shirt that said screw perfection. I slid on some socks and my black converse that had a skull on the side, some black studded earrings, a black skull scarf and walked into my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and applied some black eyeliner and grey/black smoky eye effect and smiled walking out of my room.

"Hey Derek, ready to go?" I asked taking a sip of coffee. "Hang on, your brother ran off with my keys and is on his way back. So it will be a few." Derek sighed. A knock on the door echoed through the house and I looked wide eyed at Derek, who looked shocked. "Anthony has a key so does mom." I stated freaked out, I mean we didn't know anyone yet. Derek got up and made his way to the door, I grabbed my pocket knife and flipped it open just incase. You can say I was paranoid when home alone.

Dang dude, you gave us a heart attack." Derek sighed chuckling seeing it was just Mr. Sexy from yesterday. "Sorry Derek, I thought since I live not that far down the road I would give you guys a ride?" Mr. Sexy smirked and Derek looked in a daze. "Yeah sure, Anthony ran off with my keys any how." Derek started to walk out when I coughed. "Oh yeah. Katie this is Zane, a new friend of mine. Zane Katie." Derek smirked and jumped in the back of Zane's car. "Nice to meet you, thanks for yesterday." I blushed and rushed to the passenger's seat door and got in.

"So, where are you guys from?" Zane asked as we drove to school, it was weird but not awkward. "Well we just moved from the city, a good what 12 hour drive?" Derek responded texting away on his cell phone. "Katie, how old are you?" Zane asked and I suddenly felt very nervous. " I am 16, I will be 17 in about a week and half." I spoke quietly. "Cool, so you are a junior then?" Zane glanced at me. "Actually she is a smart cookie! She's a senior like us!" Derek replied and I could have sworn I herd a purr.

We arrived at the school and I quickly got out and waved a 'thanks' and left to my locker, making sure I had my inhaler today. I opened my locked only for it to be shut closed. "What were you doing getting out of MY boy friend's car this morning?" A bitchy voice snapped. It was the same bitch from yesterday, to much makeup and today had on a shirt 5 sizes to small and some short shorts.

"Your boy friend?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "Yea bitch. Stay away from Zane unless you want me to hurt you." Stacy smirked. "He came by my house this morning and gave me and Derek a ride so, tell him that not me." I snarled and she glared, huffing as she flipped her hair walking away. "Can you say jealous slut alert!" Amber chuckled walking over to me, a guy close behind her.

"Hey Katie, this is my good friend Mark, Mark this is Katie, the one I was telling you about." Amber smiled and Mark waved nervously. Mark was about 5'11, blonde hair that swooped, almost like Justin bieber's old hair style. He had on black eyeliner, black skinny jeans with white converse and a Black Veil Brides t-shirt. "Nice shirt! I love Black Veil Brides!" I smiled and he instantly smiled brighter. "You know BVB?" He gasped. "Of course!!!! Favorite album was the Wretched and Divined!" I smiled.

We talked for the last ten minutes before class started, I found out that Mark was as gay as a unicorn with a circled horn, not that I am judging I actually like gays! Amber and him met when they were five. Also Mark is dating a guy named Tom. Amber has a brother whose name is Tanner and she is 17 and Tanner is 18. Tome is 19 and Mark is 18. Amber and I waved to Mark as he left to his first class and we headed to ours.

"Welcome class, today we will be talking about....." I tuned the teacher out as I kept staring at Zane, I don't know why but I just want to jump him. I was day dreaming about what it would sound like if my last name became Anderson, man I would love that. "Katlynn! Do pay attention in my class or would you rather have detention?" the teacher asked but then looked scared and coughed getting back to he lesson, the fuck?! "He just old and grumpy." Amber whispered as we sat.

School was flying by and we made it to lunch, Amber grabbed her a plate of pizza and I just grabbed a peach and peach water, I love peach. We sat down at a table and soon Mark and I am assuming Tom came and sat with us. Tom is a pretty cool guy, he was defense or whatever on the football team. A trey was slammed next to me and I gulped looking up. Zane and Derek smiled and sat down, Zane having two treys of food.

"Dang you eat a lot." Mark laughed quietly and Zane sighed and turned to me. "This is actually for you." Zane smiled and I blushed looking down and seeing it was fish sandwich and some fruit. "I am good thank you though." I smiled but Zane pushed the trey to me. "I won't take no for an answer you need to eat." Zane looked worried but I sighed. "I will take the fruit if you insist." I sighed knowing I wouldn't win. "What you don't like fish?" Zane chuckled and I shook my head. "No its just I am deathly allergic to it." I said taking a bite out of another peach as he looked shocked and then worried and a bit upset.