12

Chapter 12

Ok, so I know I haven’t updated in a while and I am sorry. But I have been so freaking busy and stressed since my teacher wants us to learn the entire Mama Mia musical and then some choreography and only have maybe two weeks and out performance is next week? Yeah and also my 16th birthday was the 23 and well I have been stressing over that. Plus my learner’s permit expired the 27 and my mom is just now getting me on the driver’s ed class and it’s not a move at your own pace, no. It has a timer and you have to sit for say and entire six minutes, its stupid!!! I could be done with it already!!!!

Oh and quick note regarding the story. Some of you are like what? About the whole males being pregnant in the story, well the answer is simply. Only Submissive males can have children. No males cannot have children in real life, but in my story they can. And for those of you that are like ‘where will the child be born from?’ It is called a C-section lol and ummmm if that freaks you out then sorry either skip it or just what ever.

It has been one week, one week since Zane and I told each other that we loved each other. One week that I have shifted and we marked each other. And guess what? I haven’t talked to him other than a simple ‘How r u?’ text every once in a while. Not that I am one of those girlfriends that want to know where their boyfriends are every second of the day and for them to be treated like a princess, no, I have my own life to. But my wolf on the other hand whines since her mate hasn’t been within reach for a week.

But I can’t really blame him, but I can. We were going to meet my mother when he was called to a pack meeting in another pack since they were alliances and in danger. And him being the good strong Alpha he is had to go, but he still could have called at least once, not a text message with those five little letters and no reply. I am actually worried, it scares my wolf and I when he doesn’t reply but at the same time, I guess it’s a good thing he isn’t here.

Now before you start freaking out, I mean it by saying I can still do that I want without him controlling me and locking me up 24/7. I know this because Anthony has Amber with him all the time, she has to ask before she does anything and he growls at anyone that even looks the wrong way at her in his words.  I do not like being controlled or any of that crap. Plus I have seen how Steven and Andy are. Together 24/7 and when they fight it gets nasty and both are in shit moods until one decides to finally give in. Something about the wolf in us.

I yawned getting off the couch and making my way upstairs to get in the shower. Last night Steven and Amber were able to come over and just have a friend’s night, we watched a movie and had some ice cream and crap, just like the old times. We had all fallen asleep on the couch and I feel nasty.

I showered using my passion coconut shampoo, conditioner and body wash. I got out and used my baby powder scented deodorant, loved that crap. I got dressed in one of my many pairs of black skinny jeans and a fitted white tank top. It hugged my breast a bit but it fit didn’t fit to tightly making me look scandalous.  I did a top and bottom layer of black eyeliner and smiled letting my hair fall naturally and slid on my zebra print Vanz and walked down stairs.

“Lazy bums! Get the hell up!” I yelled and they both jumped and Steven looked at his wrist in panic. “Shit! I have got to be home, I told Andy I would take him to his doctor’s appointment!” Steven left in a rush without even saying goodbye. “Well, shall we go to the mall?” I asked smiling at Amber who looked nervous and I sighed.

“Don’t tell me, let me guess, you either have to ask my brother or you have to leave because he wants you with him?” She only glared at me. “Well, I have to ask him since it is a respect thing, I don’t want my mate mad or worried for any reason.” She glared. “Fine, don’t worry about it, I shall go alone!” I pouted and she smiled. “Anthony said yes! Ok let me just shower cause I’m sticky!” Amber giggled and I raised an eyebrow. “You didn’t even call him?” I was confused. “Mind link.” Amber stuck her tongue out at me.

When she finally changed and we were ready to leave, she drove us to the mall; I wanted to go to NikoNiko and Hottopic, both amazing stores! NikoNiko is an Asian type store, for like anime and kpop stuff. Hottopic is just pure amazing! “So, should I get the pink or the purple?” Amber blushed holding up some skimpy lingerie. “I say the pink.” I yawned; she dragged me to Victoria’s secret before I could run.

“You should buy something for you and Zane’s first time.” Amber winked and I blushed looking away. “No, not happening. I am not buying anything for sex, not like it would happen.” I sighed and blushed seeing her eyes boring into me. “What do you mean by it not going to happen?” Amber looked panicked.

“Well, Zane is never here and well he probably has others for sex, I mean he just needed me to live right? Even if we both said we loved-“ I was hit by flying lingerie. “Shut the hell up, you sound so fucking stupid! Of course Zane loves you! He has had sex before duh, he is an Alpha and has way more needs than any normal male. But those one nights meant nothing to him! You are the only one he loves, until you have children.” Amber smirked and I blushed.

“No! I am not having children ever! That will hurt way to bad!” I snapped stomping off.

I walked into NikoNiko and looked around, I loved Kpop! I saw a beautiful blue and black kimono. It was a light shiny blue and had a black wolf wrapping around it. I loved it and thought that the wolf reminded me of Zane’s wolf and I blushed. I grabbed the kimono and tried it on, it fit just right and so I bought it, I also bought some chopsticks; Anthony had lost a lot of mine during the move. I texted Amber and told her to meet me at the food court for food.

Walking to the food court I couldn’t help but look at a couple, the male was well built with dark hair. The girl was pretty and blonde; well they looked that way from behind. But what really caught me off guard was when the guy turned and smiled at the girl showing off his pearly white teeth, and his tattoo on his neck, it was Zane. Amber ran over to me smiling and I just stared watching Zane and the blonde girl walk off looking happy.

“What’s wrong?” Amber asked and followed my eyesight; she had a look of surprise and then a smile on her face, the hell? “That is Page!” I didn’t let her finish as I rushed up and then threw my bag at the back of Zane’s head. “You dickweed!” I hissed and he turned to growl but stopped and looked surprised to see it was me.

“So much for love right? New I couldn’t trust guys.” I spat and started to walk away when Zane grabbed my arm and laughed. “This is not what it looks like!” He still laughed and I glared at him. “I am his cousin, Page. I am Beta of the Thornton Pack, today is my 16th birthday and Zane was meant to returned when I suckered him into bringing me back to his pack so I ca try and find my mate.” Page smiled and I blushed feeling embarrassed.

“See babe? Too quick at judging.” Zane chuckled and kissed my cheek but I still glared at him. “Why are you glaring?” Zane looked confused and then worried. “She is probably still thinking how bad it will-“ I hit Amber and pushed her, she only laughed as Zane raised an eyebrow.

“What will hurt? Nothing is allowed to hurt her.” Zane growled as Amber died laughing. “She was saying no to kids since she thought how bad it will hurt.” Amber smirked as Zane went wide eyed.