13

Chapter 13

Hey sorry but small miny rant. If you wish to delete my book because the updates are sometimes spaced out a good bit, then go ahead, it’s never that long. But if you wish to delete it cause the chapters are to short? Um mine are longer then a good bit of peoples, at least 1,000 words per chapter and last chapter had like 1,500. So yeah. But if you want to complain then please do not, I try my best thank you!

Now for those who actually want me to continue it

Zane stared at me with wide eyes and I started feeling uncomfortable. “What?” I blushed rubbing the back of my neck.  “You don’t mean that do you? I want mini yous running around everywhere. And we need an heir for the pack.” Zane was flabbergasted.

“But it will hurt.” I pouted and he kissed my cheek. “Only giving birth, but making them will be fun.” Zane blushed and Page scoffed. “Yea right, the first time hurts like hell!” Page spat and Zane glared at her. “You are a virgin, of course it will hurt the first few minutes and how would you know?” Zane raised an eyebrow.

“My best chick found her mate duh.” Page scoffed and her eyes went wide and she sniffed the air. I tried to sniff whatever she was sniffing until Amber mouthed ‘Mate’ and then I understood. But Page whined and I turned and found the source. A male with dark brown hair was making out with a red headed chick while another chick was groping his junk and kissing the redhead’s neck.. That was her mate. “I got an idea.” I winked and walked over to her mate and herd Zane growl low.

“Hey there, what’s your name?” I looked him up and down, he was attractive, but most werewolves are. But he didn’t even hold a candle to Zane. “Names Shawn, what do you want little girly?” Shawn smirked and allowed the girls to continue their assault on him and them.

“Me and my girl were looking for a good time, and we were wondering if maybe you want to help?” I raised an eyebrow and he sniffed the air and purred before pushing the girls off him and wrapping his arms around my waist before softly growling. “You are marked?” He hissed. “Wrong girl.” Page spat walking over to us.

His eyes snapped up and growled seeing her looking pissed but instantly froze, the mate connection being there. He rushed forward and grabbed her arms and held them as he kissed her but she refused and he growled.

“Mate, why are you refusing me?” Shawn snarled pulling back. “YOU WERE THE ONES WITH HOES!” She snapped and the red head and other girl scoffed.  “I am 20 years old, I have waited a while for you, I had given up hope!” Shawn snapped, I could see his mouth move and knew what was about to happen. I tried to stop him but Zane grabbed me. “Never interfere with any male wolf while trying to claim his mate.” Zane warned as Shawn flash forward and bit into Page’s neck, claiming her.

A second later she was moaning his name and dry humping him. “Let’s leave them.” Zane chuckled and we left.

“So, I am sorry about before Zane, it’s just you only sent me a text a couple times and only that.” I sighed hatting how I acted. “It’s ok, I would have token you but you are new to the pack.” Zane smiled kissing my cheek as he carried my bags I bought.

“Yeah but I still acted like a spoiled brat.” I grumbled looking at me feet he sighed and grabbed my chin. “You aren’t acting like a brat, just a mate who has been deprived from their mate.” Zane smiled and kissed me, it made my stomach clench with need.

“Oh and I was only kidding. It will hurt but I do want some.” I blushed and walked ahead of him. “She we get started?” Zane chuckled picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. “Zane!” I squealed as he ran to the car with me and we left for my house.

We arrived at my house after a fun conversation in the car. “Mom! Anthony! Dallas? I am home, I have Zane with me!” I yelled. “No one is here, just us.” Zane chuckled and kissed my neck.. I groaned biting my lip as I felt him pull me to his chest, his hard on pressing into my rear.

“I think we should start working on a heir, or better yet just finish this matting process.” I purred and he growled biting down on my mark causing me to hiss and push back into him. “You sure?” Zane groaned and I nodded. “Let’s get hot and feisty?” I smirked.

Ok heads up, the first part of the next chapter will be for MATURE READERS ONLY! Like anyone is going to pay attention to that though XD