Sehun+Yeri

Who would like an antisocial girl?!
🌙

Someone's POV

The girl lazily picked up her tray not wanting to make any eye contact. She's antisocial that's why.

After the girl putted her tray where it belongs, she walked out of the cafeteria head down, trying her best not to make eye contact.

With her head down, she walked to the hallways not knowing she might bump herself into someone . Someone did bump into her, it was Sehun.

Sehun's POV

I was walking in the hallway not minding of the person whom I might bump too. Actually when I bumped into her I became self conscious , it was her.

"I-I'm sorry Yeri I wasn't paying attention to whom I might bump up too. I'm very sorry."

She replied too me with a. "Sorry too I wasn't paying attention smh".
Silence filled the air with the two of us so I decided to speak first.

"Are you heading to the classroom by any chance?"

"I think so" she replied.

"Well since we're heading to the classroom why not come with me"

Sure.

While we were walking, I can't stop looking at her beautiful face and her scent makes me feel so excited. As we stop by the classroom we didn't realize that we were late so I thought of going out in a date with Yeri? Hopefully I get a kiss from her, aniyo (no) what am I saying --

"Sehun what about we skip classes? It'll be fun"

"U-um sure, let's go." I said

After we talked they headed to the exit carefully, so that the guard wouldn't see us.

Yeri's POV

Sehun has always the same idea and attitude with me are we meant together? Anyways as we headed out of the school I took a last look at our classroom making sure no one was watching us. . . Not until I saw Jungkook I'm in trouble because of him.

"Yeri let's go"

Oh Sehun where do you think we'll go?

"On a date that is" Sehun said while winking at me. . . Do I find his wink charming?!

Few minutes of finding a place to eat on we saw this cafe who was open for 24 hours.

"Yeri how about we eat there?" He said pointing at the cafe.

Sure Sehun. . . But it's your treat :p. Since your the one who asked me on a date ;p

"Ugh, fine whatever "

>Skips parts so this scene is when they got their orders and has done eating everything they ordered <

"Oh Sehunnnnn thank you for the meals, I promise to pay you back in no time"

"No problem Yeri but it's a date so the guys are suppose to pay all the bills"

"Tell, me where do you get a lot of moneY Sehun"

"From Suho-Hyung"

"eeeEEeEeeEeHHhHhHh!1!1!"

"Mhm, let's go to somewhere else"

Arraseo .

Jungkook's POV

Aish, Yerim sneaking the class with Sehun is a big NO NO NO because he can't take me away from my Yerim. She.is.mine

I had a crush on Yerim since middle school, until now *sigh* I won't give up on her. I sometimes ask myself why doesn't Yerim likes me back, I mean I got the looks, the body, and I'm the international playboy.

Author's POV

While Jungkook finds what's the meaning of life Yeri and Sehun are sitting at a swing talking and laughing at each other.They act as if the both are in their married life.

The two didn't regret skipping school, it was more fun to hang out with the person you like.Yes, Yeri likes Sehun, Sehun likes Yeri And for Jungkook well Lisa likes her so yes.

the other day

Yeri woke up not wanting to go to school instead she wants to hang out and bond more with Sehun. Finally her wish was granted Sehun liked her back He was Happy She was Happy too nothing couldn't get better.

Sehun's POV

Aish I didn't really want to school today I just wanna have the day with Yeri nothing else. So I picked up my phone went to contacts and I search for Yeri's name

"Oh there it is" I said as I tap on the Jagiya Contact I pressed message and texted her
"Yeri, come at my house rn the address is ***** arraseo? We've got soemthing to do"

Sent.

Yeri's POV

As I finally finished begging not to go to school my phone buzzed hmm from "Sehun Senpai " I finally opened the message and it said that I should go at their place right now as in. Luckily I'm the only one in the house my parents are at work so this is the perfect chance!1!1!

Sehun's House 🏡

Wow..0-0 his house is really big it must be Suho Hyung's house, i wonder .
I touched the doorbell and guess what...Sehun was there real quick.

Oh Sehun Sen--- I mean Sehun so what should we do?

Sehun's POV

Okay what should we do? Should we do a 19+?

NO NO NO NO I brought her here to confess something. . .

A-ah Ja-- I MEAN Yeri you can go to my room over there , I said pointing to my room. Stay there while I make breakfast for us don't worry my parents are at work.

"Ok Sehun thank you very much for the love (^з^)-☆" Yeri said almost making an aegyo (right spelling?)

Aish that's no problem go to my room, get some rest ppali .

Arraseo Sehun~

Cliffhanger!1!1!1!1!1!1!!1