Seulgi+Mark

"I got this feeling~"
ps its nct not got7
🌙

Author's POV

Seulgi, the oldest one was an underground rapper. She would rap everyday to earn money for her living. Her parents was abusive to her she gets to the point where she couldn't take all the pain and she ran of out of the house.

So now she lives on her on. Doing side jobs for a living. But that incident was years ago she was a 23 year old girl now, finished college with a major degree. She's currently auditioning in sm entertainment so she could finally use her talent.

In the days she work part time jobs at cafe's , offices etc. . And at night she would rap all night long. She was like a robot who was active for 24 hours.

So today she went for work and when she got her work done she was off to the rappers place.

So today's competition was pretty easy. Her opponent is a young boy who's probably in his 16 . He looked like a starter. She thought he would be easy.

After the rap, Seulgi won of course she's like the all time winner rapper. But she notices something. Someone is looking at her, it's Mark the younger.

Mark loved the side view of Seulgi's face she is just to beautiful for him. Mark is Seulgi's ideal type. Rapper, Beautiful Girl, Cool almost Everything.

Seulgi on the other hand lowkey likes Mark's raps and face. She liked how he would rap back at her with his handsome face.

After the battle finished. Mark was the first one to approach Seulgi

"Seulgi"

"Yes mark"

"I had to say your rap skills are amazing!"

"Oh thank youu very much, i like your rapping skills too you may be a starter but your raps are really cool"

Mark blushes at her statement "thanks"

"So could i get your number? I really want to know you"

"Sure my number is xxxxxxxx"

"Ok, thanks and good night" Seulgi says as she makes a winking face.

Mark blushes again.

As Seulgi returns home she listens to Agust D by Min Yoongi. She was fascinated on how Yoongi can rap 8 letter within 1 second.

♪ A to the G to the U to the STD I'm damn boi!1♪

Seulgi returns to her apartment seeing her ex boyfriend

Kai.

"You freakin ass*ole! Why are you here? I thought you dumped me for Krystal?"

"I just wanted to say sorry. Sorry that I cheated on you with Krystal. Believe me I was forced by bighit entertainment to date with Krystal. But I begged the managers to not do it. But they did. For the popularity for us two. Sorry seulgi. I'm sorry. "

Kai's words made Seulgi cry she didn't know if she would believe it or not. She was sad, angry, confused, and hurt . She didn't know what to do. After Kai said his words he trie s to hug Seulgi. Seulgi let Kai hugged him. She likes being hugged. It's because she neves more love.

After Kai hugged Seulgi. Seulgi tugged away breaths nervously didn't want to say this to him but...

"Kai, I think I feel for someone already"

3 months later
Mark and Seulgi were already couples, Seulgi was a new trainee at sm entertainment. Ready to debut with Red Velvet in 4 years. About Jongin he moved on and became an homosexual person. He had D.O. They're relationship was confirmed.

While on the other side Mark and Seulgi were very happy to be with each other, despite the huge age gap, they didn't care. All that they care is their love for each other.

Mark became a lit rapper, he was the second to the unbeaten rapper. He produced rap songs on his own, makes his own tunes, and rap like a rap god.

He auditioned at sm too. And he was accepted really quick because of his talents.
But they didn't let sm to know about their relationship because it would ruin their career.

T h e
E n d

I d k a n y m o r e

Thanks for letting this story rank 315 in non fiction :)