Hani+Heechul

"Unexpected Love"

🌙

Author's POV

There once lived a girl named Hani she wasn't like the others she was different she's not the type who's clingy, neither slutty. She didn't care about her looks what people loved about her was her personality. She is kind, beautiful, and somehow a boyish type.

Sometimes Hani doesn't have manners for example she would sit with her legs opened or she would hang out with boys like she was one of them too.

And there's HeeChul, the man destined to be with Hani. HeeChul likes teasing girls a lot. It's like his favorite hobby. And from all the girls he teased, he fell inlove with one of them.

It was Hani, yes HeeChul loves her so much he would text him sweet messages, deliver food in her house and keeping her safe from others boys.

They've been going together two years for now. It pretty obvious but they didn't want to people know their relationship.

There were some times when they argued together because Hani was shipped with Ken or HeeChul kissed the girl in wgm. Atleast that isn't his first kiss, his first kiss is Hani of course.

It all started when they became mc's for weekly idol, they became close together and the people watching the show somehow started to ship it.

Directors think it's a good idea to put Hani and Heechul in one show so they did.They'd always laugh together, tease together, play together, and do childish things.

After they became close, heechul asked for her number because he wanted to be close to her. Since that they were chatting nonstop.Every day, every night.

But 2 months or later, their relationship got messed up.

WGM directors picked Heechul and y/n to be paired with, heechul declined for their offered, but he was forced to.

To get into minor troubles he met up with Hani and told her about the wgm thing. And her reaction was priceless. It's because she was shipped with Ken she was going to say it today as well.

As the days go on, wgm started Heechul and y/n have been flirting and it was spread across the internet some people ship it some people not saying that Heechul and Hani is better than them.

And Hani, who was watching wgm earlier was filled with mixed emotions. Angry, depressed, and jealous. She wanted to cry why would he flirt with someone he didn't love? Some things get really depressing.

She knew one way to make him jealous she wanted revenge but this isn't the Hani now it was a different Hani the one who wanted revenge.

So the other day she started clinging with Ken more tried kissing him on the cheek and did everything to make him jealous.

And he did.

So they argued all day about their problems and as wgm ended they ended the problem as well.

Their relationship was strong, not like others who would break up easily and cling with other boys.

And the love story goes on...

Here's me:

srry if i cutted the story i had 0 ideas XD