Baekhyun+Xiumin

"I met up with another man"

🌙

Author's POV

Eversince Luhan left him behind he would always go to bars hang out with unknown people, fail his exams and he's always asking himself why? Why did he deserve this? Luhan was the only one he loved. He was his everything. Luhan on the other hand broke up to met up with another guy.

And his name is Sehun.

Luhan replaced him with a tall, handsome, and famous boy.

Xiumin has been heartbroken for 5 months, that 5 months didn't continue because he met another boy at the gay bar.

The name is Baekhyun.

Baekhyun was experiencing the same pain as well except that it's Chanyeol who broke his heart and he was replaced by Kai a man similar to Sehun.

They meet like three days ago and they started texting each other, or flirt at the gay bar.
Their relationship started developing everyday. And finally, after 3 months Baekhyun finally said yes.

They would flirt, talk, or do sexual things. It's their favorite hobby.

Thinks doesn't last longer.

Xiumin had a fight with Baekhyun , it's because Xiumin is clinging to another boy, making Baekhyun jealous .

It was Chen. Chen was planning it all the time to make Bakehyun jealous. Chen is a friend of Chanyeol . Chanyeol sent Chen to make Baek come back to him.

Xiumin and Baekhyun argued everyday. Till the day Xiumin said that he'd like to break up...He can handle the situation anymore.

Despite of how strong Baekhyun is, he said no. It was ordinary for a couple to fight. He didn't want to end up like himself before.. he was dumped. He won't let it happen again.

When Xiumin realize Baekhyun's words. He thought that he's right. He shouldn't break up with people easily how matter the situation is hard.

In the end Chen failed his plan and became a slave of Chanyeol.

And Xiumin and Baekhyun had a strong, forever relationship ~

T h e
E n d

333 words wow 😳

Ok imma sleep now bai