Irene+Leo

"vixxXredvelvet"

🌙

And the winner for Best Groups are... Red Velvet and VIXX! Congratulations please go to the stage immediately. The mc said proudly, happy for who one the award.

And Red Velvet and VIXX where shook of course both groups is experiencing new awards. The both groups were very happy, especially Irene and Leo they have been dating since 2013 when they suddenly bumped into each other. More like love at first sight.

Whenever Leo meets Irene, he would try to avoid Irene to prevent dating issues. Leo knows that he would get a punishment from N if he knows. As for Irene she acts awkward with him on stage but if their texting, both are really close.

Bad thing about it that their very private about their relationship. He two didn't even say their relationship to their groups. For Leo he goes with his ship, N. And for Irene, it's Kim Taehyung even though she doesn't show interest in her but goes with it.

As the two groups steps onto the stage, the claps and cheering of the audience where very loud. As if their actually shipping the two groups. Irene and Leo as usual, avoid each other but inside they want to interact and tell congratulations on being the best groups as of 2014.

After events, Irene checked her phone looking for Leo's text.

Leolionmyluv❤️

:hey jagi~

:congrats on being the best group with us!!

:it wasn't expected but still, we won

:did you vote for me?

Irene chuckled in seeing his message, it makes her feel complete, safe from harm, and care free.

Irenebaeisluv❤️

:congrats to my lion❤️ really proud of you boys!

:we didn't expect us to win too im just glad our groups won. :)

:my lion aigoo of course i voted for you!! Why would I wouldn't hahaha

Leolionmyluv

:aigoo i think you vote for that kim taehyung guy.

:your no fun :<

Irenebaeisluv

:aniya!! I voted for you i promise :)))

:*plays promise by exo*

:done worry hun, im just a fan

:suhoe bugs me to listen to exo what a endorsement.

Leolionmyluv

:it's okay jagiya lolol

:i need to go jagi! Don't forget to eat, be safe, and remember me forever~

Irenebaemyluv

:okay hun, Sarangheyo:*

Leolionmyluv and Irenebaemyluv logged out.

Aww Leo's such a sweetheart, can't wait to meet him--

"But unnie...I thought you where dating with tae tae?"

Aigoo!! You kid you scared me... And who are you to stalk me?! Mind your own business please!! And don't tell this to everyone, if you do I'll leak your photo with Sehun sunbaenim!!.

"Aish fine unnie. But why did we didn't know about your relationship?"

"Because we have our own lives, that's it im out"

"But unn-"

Irene cuts her by leaving the place, looking for the place he told her. She walked down the streets of Seoul barely noticeable so no person would know her identity as a member of a kpop band.

After 10 minutes later, she finally found the place, walked in seeing the face of her boyfriend Leo. And by that Leo greeted her with a kiss and a hug which he usually do when theh rarely meet up.

"Jagi how are you? Have you eaten yet? Is that Kim Taehyung guy bothering you? Do you want me to get you something? Coffee? Sandwich? Starbucks? Anything you want Jagi. I will buy it for you."

"Jagi ah~ stop spoiling me. I don't need Coffee or Starbucks or anything. All I want is you~"

Irene inhales, then exhales. Since Leo was taller than her, she tip toed her feet up to reach Leo's high. And Irene kisses him.

At first, Leo was shook by Irene's actions but as it lasts longer. He responds to the kiss. The kiss was long lasting, the both didn't want to end it, It was beautiful, an amazing feeling that they didn't felt for years. After the long kiss, she finally broke the kiss.

"I love you my Leo Lion, you the only one that I need"

"I love you too my IreneBae"

T H E E N D

Extra:

"Oppa~ that was the thing I was gossiping you earlier! I told you it was real!"

"Oh how I want to do thag to you oppa~"

"Oh shut up Yerimmie"

Sehun cutted Yeri by kissing her, and was continued later on the bed.

T H E E N D P T 2

long time no update waddup lmao