Yoongi+Jimin

"You want this chain? 3 dollars"

🌙

Author's POV

There was this boy named Yoongi who was selling chains for a living, his parents died because of earthquake luckily him and his sister were lucky enough to survive. So he's making a living for him and his sister who was 4 years old.

And here's Jimin, a rich man who lives in the biggest house of seoul. He's known to be popular because he's dad has the biggest company in all South Korea. He has a bigger sister named Wendy who studied abroad and now is making a living.

Will these two meet and fall in love with each other? Even if sounds super complicated for them and being the same gender? Let's find it out.

Yoongi waked up still sleepy, but he needed to do things for their living so he headed to the bathroom took a shower ate his breakfast and left his sister a breakfast he teached him her daily routines.

Yoongi walked on the streets of seoul wearing his pokerface as usually he headed at the spot where he sells things like chains, shades, cool stuff for only 3 dollars. These stuff are his stuff selling it for a living and after this he needed to headed to a bar for a work.

Since it was summer, he had an opportunity to make money for his and her sister's tuition fees. He's been saving his parent's money for their college so he works.

Jimin wake up early than ever. He was curious why so he'd head up to the bathroom taking a bath, eating breakfast outside. He wore hideous clothes to hide him because he's famous right?

As Jimin ate his breakfast, he headed for a walk, in the streets of Seoul while listening to exo's lucky one he wants to be an idol badly, but his father didn't want him too.

Until someone caught the younger boy's attention.

"Hey you! Want this chain? 3 dollars"

Jimin blushed by his words but why? I mean he's not gay at all isn't it? Or is he?

"Hey kid wanna by all these?"

"Uhm sure!" Jimin says nervously, picking his wallet and draws out 500 dollars.

As Yoongi give his precious chance to this stranger he noticed that his crush was standing beside him and even gave him 500 dollars.

"J-jimin?"

"How did you know my name?"

"Of course your famous idiot"

"Oh..Am I?"

"And btw kid I don't have change for these maybe give me lower than these?"

"No no! It's all yours no need to return the money"

"You sure kid?"

"Of course"

And by that Suga was really happy he didn't just see his long time crush he had 500 dollars! That's alot!

"Oh btw the name is Suga"

"Nice meeting you Suga"

"Swaeg"

"So can I take your number"

"Sure my number is xxxxxxxxxxx"

"Okay text you later see ya"

"See ya too kid"

As Jimin walked away, Suga on the other hand was filled with happiness it's like a dream come true. First he met him Second he gave him 500 dollars third he's asking for my number. This day is such a lucky day.

Jimin, was inlove too he was ready to be gay for Suga and love him for eternity.

As time travels, the two kept texting everyday non stop almost. Then 3 months passed and finally Suga asked Jimin to be his gay girlfriend.

He said yes

He was happy

He was happy too

And they lived together

T h e e n d

WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS SISTER?
WHAT HAPPENED TO JIMINS AND SUGAS SISTER?

Uhhhhh idk

Just request me for a sequel for this

If I'd have time I'll do it, I'm currently busy with my other stories.

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴