A LITTLE INSIGHT INTO THE STORY

Hello there,

Ok I know many of you are desperately waiting for the update and some of you would want to pull my hair, after reading this, since it is not an update! But I would like to say have patience.

You know ' intejaar ka fal mitha hota h!!'

So, coming back to point, as you can see in the description of the story , I have given the names KOEL and SIDDHARTH to the two kids of MaNan.

Did you like it?

Or you want to suggest other name?

You can also suggest some nicknames.

Second important thing, I am going to write a detailed parenting phase of MaNan , so there would be some medical or details related to babies' physical health. I will request you to not take these information as guide book.  Though the things I will write will not be totally wrong!

Please don't question my imagination like how can this happen or that happen, stuff like that!

And at last, remember your response will matter otherwise I will not think twice before ending the book.

Here I will leave you with the glimpse of the journey that will begin soon....
...............

Welcome home party

As Nandini set foot in the living room of Manila, she was surprised by the gathering there. All the close family and friends were present there , smiling ear to ear. With the baby  in one arm, Manik held her shoulders with the free arm. They entered together and neyonika did the arti , before she took the baby boy from Nandini's arms and Sheetal took baby girl from manik's arm. MaNan smiled at each other watching the happiness of others. The babies travelled in around in the arms of people, silently as they were sleeping peacefully.

Sweets were served. Lunch was served. People were enjoying to the fullest. Manik got busy in the conversations. But his eyes were stuck on the two cuties, keeping an eye on their safety. On the other hand , Nandini was too tired to do anything. She just sat on the couch, while the ladies around her giggled and chatted away.

Soon the rituals began for the two babies and Manik and Nandini were made to sit with the babies in their arms and the priest performed his tasks. Then the time for naming the babies came and there was a flood of suggestions, especially from Mukti, alia, navya as if they had spent 9 months stocking names in their minds.

The scene was soon chaotic with everyone pressing for their name to be chosen. Manik and Nandini looked at each other in amusement. Will they be given a chance to choose??

" Okay I think it would be better to let the parents choose...After all pehla haq bachche par maa baap ka hota h" neyonika said looking at MaNan.

" Mujhe Sidharth Naam acha laga" Nandini said softly smiling at neyonika because that was the name suggested by neyonika.

" Aur mujhe koel" Manik smiled at Sheetal because it was the name suggested by her.

Both neyonika and Sheetal were pleased and felt blessed while the rest of the clan especially Maan and Alok were amused ek Baar mein dono mother- in- law Ko pata Liya! How clever!
........
" Jao beta Apne kamre mein jao...Bachcho k feeding ka time ho gya h" neyonika told Nandini as the guests had left now.

" Jee maa" Nandini said and collected koel in her arms. Cecilia, a nanny was appointed to help Nandini, so Cecilia took Siddharth in her arms and followed Nandini, as Manik was already upstairs in his study sorting out some work.

Cecilia carefully lay Siddharth in the cradle and after that Nandini dismissed her. Closing the door behind her, Nandini sat on the bed with koel in her arms and as taught by the nurse in the hospital and neyonika, she began feeding koel.

This process was still awkward for Nandini, but watching the babies, with their lips curved and eyes closed, gave her a sense of completeness, the feeling that she is capable of nourishing two lives, her creation!

Koel was asleep again, so now it was the turn of Siddharth. Soon he was asleep too , and Manik entered. And Nandini was crimson due to shyness!! She looked away and hastily started covering herself and Manik was curious. He hadn't seen her in the act before.

He strode inside the room and sat beside her. She got up and placed the baby boy in the crib and then turned to Manik, who was looking expectantly at her.

" What?" She asked.

"I wanted to see" he stated grumpily.

" What's there to see!!" She rolled her eyes.

" You won't know...It's so arousing!" He stated matter of factly and Nandini stared at him in disbelief. She was getting wet at all the right places just by his words. It had been how much , three months since they had last intercourse?? Because her belly had grown too big and they couldn't risk it, so they had decided mutually that it was time they abstain from love making.

As far as she remembers the last time they had mind blowing sex was on his return from Europe trip. She shook her head at the desperation that she had shown that night!

" Kaha kho gyi??" Manik's words brought her to the present. He patted the bed beside her, signalling her to sit and she followed. He wrapped his arms round her and she melted in his embrace...........

........To be continued.