Chapter 5

Manik opened the passenger side door for Nandini and gave her an impatient look. Nandini knew that look, and she knew that its better to be pliant. So giving him an amused look, she quietly settled on her seat. Manik bent down and arranged her dress and after that shut the door. He ran to the driver's side and quickly settled in and with no preamble what so ever, swerved the car out of the gates of the venue.

" Are we on our way to home?" Nandini asked, though she knew the answer.

He looked at her for a moment giving a brief smile but didn't clarify.

" I will call maa. I hope that kids are not being much trouble?"
" Nandini they are only a month old. What trouble will they cause?" He asked a little irritated.

" I just want to check "
Nandini said dialling the number.

" If there would have been any problem mom call karti na?" Manik took phone from her hand and put it on speaker.

" Hello, beta, how is the party going on??" Neyonika asked but before Nandini could speak, Manik answered " mom party is ok...Bachche apko pareshan toh Ni kar Rahe h??"

" Ni beta, av av dono ne doodh Piya h aur so Gaye. Don't worry, enjoy yourself"

" Ok mom. Thank you! I love you"

" I love you too beta!"

And Manik cut the call.

" Thk h??" He asked nandini.

" Hmmm...But tumne mom Ko bola q Ni ki we are on our way back home"

Manik parked the car in the alley. It was secluded and not many people were there. The security team following them, stopped too, at a distance.

He turned to face nandini, who was looking at him confused " Nandini, for once can you please forget all other things and just focus on me." His voice was reflecting hurt and pain. Nandini was immediately on alert mode.

" Manik...I ..I was just asking.." she didn't know what else to say.

" You ask about all these things. But have you asked what I want? You are worried about everything barring me"

" Manik asa ni h...." She whispered disconcerted by his outburst.

" Toh ksa h Nandini?? Tell me"

She looked down, not able to form words which could comfort him.

" Ni h tumhre paas koi jawaab?? Because you don't care..." He couldn't complete as he was suddenly attacked by Nandini. She scrambled on to his lap and then her mouth was on his.

He was taken aback and was stock still, unable to move a muscle. But her insistent mouth and persistent tongue, stirred his body and his hands travelled in her hair and he was matching her fervour returning her passion.

She shifted in his lap and he groaned as her thighs brushed against his growing erection. Nandini pulled away, and stared at him intently " I don't have words to assure you that I am deeply and madly in love with you...But I can  show you" she said caressing his bottom lip with her thumb. He looked at her as if transfixed. She came out of his hold and clambered on to the back seat of the car. He had still not moved so she forwarded her palm to him asking him to join her. And in a nano second, he snapped out of his dazed mode.

" Nandini you don't need to do this" he whispered holding her palm.

" I need you, Manik. Please" she whispered back huskily.

He moved from the driver's seat to the back seat of the car, beside her. They stared at each other for a long moment, atmosphere around them charging and they felt the familiar pull like the good old days , just after their marriage and Manik pounced on her. He had controlled himself for too long and as the control slipped, he was ravenous!!

They were all tongues and teeth and lips , fingers and thumbs and atmosphere of lust and wanton desire. He began, slowly and expertly , hitching her dress up her thighs, till his palm was in vicinity of the most private part of her body. Nandini groaned at the contact. She tipped her head back to absorb the pleasure as his forefinger and the heel of his palm wound magic on her senses, while his mouth trailed kisses from her earlobes to the base of her throat.

" Your body has changed" he whispered in awe. She fisted his hair tighter as his thumb assaulted her.

" Ahh" she gasped and he increased the pace. She threw her head back while her body bowed off the seat, pushing her breasts into his face.

He breathed in pleasure, inhaling her fragrance. He stopped his sweet torcher and Nandini looked down at him panting and full of need.

" Ruk q Gaye??" She whispered.

" Turn around " he ordered , his eyes blazing. She complied immediately and he hurriedly unzipped her dress. Then he helped her slip it down her body and discarded it. Now she was dressed only in her lingerie and he devoured her through his eyes.

" You are so beautiful"  he whispered and she blushed. Her breathing altered and she looked at him with desire. His eyes travelled down her body and he bent down and with his teeth he pulled the bra cups down, and she was trussed up by her own bra. He began teasing her and arousing her. This time he didn't meddle up with the food of his children.

" I want to be very rough with you nandini. If you don't like it, tell me to stop. Ok?" He said and she nodded mutely , looking up at him with sensual longing and lust.

He thrust inside her sharply making her cry out in pleasure. He absorbed her cries in his kisses. He did the same again and again, everytime eliciting a moan from her. And both were lost to the sensations.

Fully sated, Manik collapsed on the seat beside her, while she was catching up her breath.

" Did I hurt you?" He asked panting.

She leaned on him and kissed the space on his chest, between his shirt and smiled shyly at him.

" I think we should go, security team behind us might be thinking what we are upto" Manik said smiling wickedly. Nandini gasped because she had totally forgotten about them.

He pulled up his trouser and boxer briefs and started buttoning it up. Nandini lied back naked and watched the show. When he looked up at her she grinned. He gave her an amused smirk " dress up " he ordered and picked up her panties and forwarded it to her.

" I can't move my body" she complained and he smiled before fixing her bra freeing her arms, then he made her wear her panty, teasing her, tantalizing her skin in the process.

When she pouted , he grinned and made her wear her dress. Then he went to the driver's seat and she followed after him. He ignited the engine and started driving. Nandini watched him, he looked much happier and calm. Hmmm sex placates men so easily!

.....

When MaNan returned home, the scene in the living room, made them smile. Except Maan, who wasn't there, rest of them were sleeping on the floors and couches around the cots of the two little ones. MaNan walked further inside and slowly started waking up each one of them.

" Maa, maa" Nandini shook neyonika lightly and when she opened her eyes , Nandini asked her to go and sleep in room. Neyonika smiled and then went to sleep in her room where Maan was sleeping.

Manik offered the others separate room and asked them to sleep here itself instead of going home so late in the night.

When all the others were settled, MaNan picked up the babies in their arms and moved towards their bedroom. After placing them in their respective cribs, both freshened up and slept cuddling each other.