The Door

As I walked into the small Town I noticed the variety of the wild life. All of the trees, plants, and the houses that had plants growing on them, the animals would come up to you without any fear. This Town was so different, beautiful, amazing I had no words. It was so strange my sickness it just majorly decreased. I eventually got a job at a bakery seeing as how I would help my grandmother bake it seemed fitting as I could easily write on the side. The lady let me stay with her in the bakery seeing she lived on the upper floors. I just had to forfeit a portion of my pay.

One day I was exploring the Town when I came upon a dirt path. It lead up to a small lake which had beautiful flowers in perfect symmetry with a waterfall tying it all together. It looked as if no human had touched that part of the land. It was almost sacred. I just sat there looking at the beauty of nature. The birds were singing, the wind lightly blowing. Before I could realize the sky had darkened, and the stars came out. I had spent hours there without realizing it. Once I had come to my senses I slowly walked back to the bakery wishing it never had to end.

Once I walked into the closed Bakery the old women ran down the stairs almost stumbling onto the floor if I hadn't caught her arm. She shot straight up and looked me over her eyes filled with worry. "Y/N! Oh thank the Heavens that you're okay! Where were you? Are you hurt? I thought you got kidnapped! Or worse got torn apart by a bear!" I laughed slightly amused at how an elderly lady could run around and talk so fast. "Miss Eve I'm perfectly fine! I saw the most beautiful thing today! It was a lake with flowers all around. Oh and a waterfall! Does it have any history? Could you tell me about it?" I had asked my eyes filled with wonder and hope.

She had looked at me confused like I had just told her that I was a goddess. Which is the most ridiculous thing. "Dear what are you talking about? You must have hit your head! We don't have a lake around here for miles! Much less a waterfall! Are you sure you're okay dear? Maybe you should go into your room and rest for awhile. You can have tomorrow off if you'd like." As I was about to refuse I realized how tired I really was. So I simply nodded and walked to my room to mope. Maybe I'm truly going crazy. Though I'll have to show her tomorrow.

The next day I had tried to take Miss Eve to the path. When we had gotten there it was simply gone. There was no trace that anything had ever been there. "Dear maybe you we should go back home so you can rest. I'll even close for the day so you won't be bothered with the noise does that sound good?" She gave me no time to reply as she dragged me back into the bakery and gently pushed me into my room. Slightly smiling at me before shutting the door. That night I had gone back to the path and everything was there. I walked up to the lake, and saw something shining through the waterfall. Risking getting my clothes wet I went through and found a cave.

At the very end of the cave was a white door with golden and blue patterns on the side, with a golden door knob. I had remembered what my mother said and opened the door. Much to my disappointment there was just stone. I sighed and turned around planing to go back to the bakery for some much needed rest. Until I feel a strong force pulling me into the door I tried to fight it out of reflex but quicking gave up realizing it was no use. I was pulled into the door as everything goes white.