Please read!

Sorry it's not an update. I'm currently working on another story it was inspired by studio ghibli movies. I honestly really like how it's turning out. I'm going to leave the description here, tell me if it seems interesting and if you would personally read it? I know no one will probably comment, but it's worth a try.

Yumi is an average girl. She lived in the country with her father. Before her 18th birthday her father Hiroki starts to act strange, he starts praising her more often spoiling her as much as he could. Of course Yumi only thought that it was because of her becoming an adult, but she was wrong. Yumi was born in a land with magic and wonder, but soon became dangerous because of war. Her mother soon found a way to transport her into another world without magic so she would be safe with her father. Yumi's mother knew that she would be killed for breaking the laws of the magic realm, but she needed to keep her child safe. Yumi was only three at the time and didn't remember what had happened as her father just told her that her mother died during childbirth. On her 18th birthday she would be transported to her birth land without her father.

Of course Yumi is going to have a love interest and he is inspired by Howl from Howl's moving castle. He is also inspired by Zeryth who will be appearing later in my Yandere! Kings x Reader story. Allot more is going to be going on than said in the description. I so far have the prologue and first chapter finished and I already love how it's turning out. Have a good day/night, and thank you so much for reading!

Edit: Okay I'm back, I couldn't wait. It is now published! Check out Cursed!