Back to Skyloft

Link and I head back to Skyloft. On the way it was deathly silent the only sound was the wind furiously ringing in our ears. Once above Skyloft we jumped he clutched his sailcloth once again as the warm light surrounds me. The moment our feet touch the ground he turned to me with a slight smile "I will need to go get a metal shield for where we are going next. Would you like to come with?" I shook my head indicating as a 'no' "I think I'm going to explore." He nodded and walked towards a huge tent in the center of Skyloft.

          I ended up at the goddess statue, and sat down in front of it. "Hey so uh I need help. I've always wanted this, but I feel as if I can't save them. I'm not even sure if this is real, maybe I'm in a coma and imaging things. I'm confused." As I started pouring out my heart a door opened at the bottom of the statue. I cautiously walked through to see a pedestal in the middle of the room holding a rose gold ring with a triforce in the middle in a crystal box. I carefully opened the box, and took the small object in my fingers. I studied it before gently placing it on my ring finger.

          The ring started to glow a soft white color before securing itself on my finger. I tried taking it off, but soon realizing it was useless for it wouldn't budge. "It is my gift to you. This ring will keep you safe, if your power fails." A soft voice similar to my mother's echoing through the room. I walked out of the room as the door once again closes behind me. I walked over to the large tent realizing I would need more ammo. I had about four thousand rupees that I had found on the surface. Walking in I notice various shops, I walked towards one that had the arrows I needed for my crossbow after seeing Link busy talking to a girl who seemed to be bored behind a counter. I payed the giddy man after thanking him for my supply. I walked up to a rather large women with a small man hushing a crying baby as he stirred a pot. In front of the women I noticed various potions. I walked towards the red colored one as she told me it heals you when in need.

            I bought a few bottles off of her and filled them with the red liquid just to be prepared if I can't heal myself or Link manages to get hurt. Link walked over to me and asked if I wanted to go with him to update Zelda's father on what our plan was. Once he saw us he ran over and desperately asking if his daughter was okay. As Link explained I felt a pang of guilt and shame for letting Zelda go in my place. I could have sent her safely with her father and Link as the mysterious woman and I fight off the danger. I soon realized that I couldn't change what had happened and decided to do whatever possible to save her.

            After explaining to the headmaster he understood and made us promise to save her, which was already our plan. After we leave we walked back to the wooden docks. I look at Link, "Where to next?" He smiled and he replied, "Eldin Volcano."

****Sorry for the short chapter.****