Searching for Link

A/N- I am so sorry for not updating more. So this chapter was going to be extremely long. I've spent about 2 hours writing and Wattpad decided it's okay to delete all of my progress. So I'm sorry if this chapter seems a bit rushed and short.

      It's been a few days since the girls came and got me. It's currently in the middle of the night, and I haven't been able to sleep because of these weird dreams I keep having. One was about Link turning into a wolf, him playing an ocarina, wearing different masks to turn into other races, another mask called Majora's mask whatever that is, a windwaker, just so many different things. At first I was confused that maybe I just missed him, but they're so vivid. Maybe it's visions, the future of Hyrule. From the stories my mother told me the surface becomes Hyrule. As I was thinking I remembered the first time I came back from getting kidnapped Impa and Zelda told me that I was gone for 3 weeks and Link disappeared after I did. After thinking about things for awhile I had a sudden urge to draw my dreams. I got out my pencil and sketch book I bought from a trader along the way. Before I knew it, it was sunrise and the two women were getting up Zelda yelling about how she was hungry if she sneakily got up in the middle of the night to steal some food. 

         Times like these I really cherish having them. I never really noticed how lonely I was until I found them. After a short breakfast we were on our way. Halfway through the day I suddenly started getting dizzy different swirls of color clouded my vision, until they stopped a settled on an ocean full of sand. Link was on a small boat with a robot that had a pirate hat on. The vision then faded as I saw the two women crowed around me. "Y/N? Are you okay!?" Zelda had asked in a worried tone. "I-I know where Link is." manged to slip out of my mouth as my body shot up and ran to my destination. A familiar warm glow engulfed my body. The golden glow rushing me to my destination. I closed my eyes so the wind won't blow directly in them. 

          After awhile I found myself engulfed in warm arms. I opened my eyes to find Link smiling down at me with pink tinged cheeks. My cheeks grew arm as I awkwardly coughed and pat his head. "So uhm what's next?" I asked timidly he laughed in return, "You know I've missed you Y/N. We're going to find this little guy's ship. I also have a plan to defeat Ghirahim as well as his 'master' who ever that is." The last comment of his made me uneasy because I still have a soft spot in my heart for Ghira, but I just brushed it off. 

          I made conversation with the little robotic creature learning that his name is Skipper and he was a captain. After a little while we found our selves at a ship yard. When we stepped off of the boat immediately there was a giant lizard (I forgot how to spell it) that Link quickly took down. I noted his skill improvement as we walked up the stairs to a smallish building. There was a small cart in the middle of the room. A Goron with white tattoo's standing beside a stool in the corner. Link went to go talk to him while I read the writings on the wall. It was all about how to control the cart. I overheard Link's conversation with the Goron and it was all about safety. 

         Once we got into the cart I was in front of him and he was behind me. Once we were off we found ourselves opening a door to a room full of sand. Link told me to wait on the plat form as he went down into the sans. He brought out this thing that was like a leaf blower and blew the sand around until a gigantic scorpion popped out. Link begin teasing it and getting it into a position. I took out my cross bow and rapidly shot it while Link rapidly swung his sword at it. once it was dead there was nothing. We found nothing. So we went out the door after Fi said there was a low chance, and we continued our search.

A/N- I'm sorry this is so short I will try to get more chapters out soon.