Captured

I woke up to the light harshly hitting my eyes from a large window in the room. I tried going back to sleep when I started to recall what had happened. I sat straight up as my eyes scanned a large room, white walls and furniture with golden accents. At the end of the room was a large pure white door. I  cautiously walked towards the door as I touched the handle an electrifying shock was sent into my body it was strong enough to feel through my bones. I walked towards the window that had woken me from my slumber; I touched the window before jolting back feeling the familiar shock. I looked out the window noticing that I'm in a castle.... Floating in the sky. If I could only get past the spell Ghira had put on the room I may be able to jump. I looked through all the drawers and in the wardrobes in the room for anything to aid me. I came out empty handed just a variety of different dresses. I sighed and paced around the room until a girl about my age came into the room wearing a maid's uniform; she had black hair, sky blue eyes, she was also a tad bit taller than me. "Hello miss. My name is May, Master would like for you to eat with him. Please put this dress on." She said with an emotionless look boring into my soul. She handed me a long white flowing dress with purple diamonds filtered all over it. 

           I put the dress on after she left denying her help with changing. I went over in my head what I was going to tell Ghirahim. I don't get angry very easily, but of course if a flamboyant demon kidnaps me it's only natural. I walked out of the door expecting to get electrocuted, but quickly realized he probably took the spell off so I could go eat with him. I could probably use this to my advantage in my escape. I noticed a blue glowing light on the floor leading down the hall and down the stairs. As I followed it I noticed something very shadow like following me. I decided to ignore it for now before I started calming down and wouldn't have enough nerve to yell at Ghira and demand him to let me go. I rushed into a room with a long table and a smiling Ghira at the end of it. I walked over to him punched him as hard as I possibly could and grabbed him by the throat, "WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE TO KIDNAP SOMEONE AND-" before I could finish he threw me across the room my back hitting harshly on the cold wall. "Excuse me, but at least I didn't put you in the dungeon. Here I was inviting you to have breakfast with ME. I gave you one of my best rooms out of the kindness in my heart, and you repay me by trying to ruin my face? That's not very nice Doll. Now come sit and eat, you must be starving." He said with a laugh. I sat down trying to figure out a plan of escape. "So uh why is the castle floating in the sky?" I had asked. Ghira rolled his eyes seeming annoyed by my question, "Well my Queen, I need to be able to keep an eye on the sky children, and the surface at the same time. This castle has a spell that hides it from anyone that is unwanted. Speaking of which your little sky child is in one of my temples once again I must deal with him." He said once again laughing before disappearing. May ran up to me as I started to get up, "Miss! There are two women here for you, you must go before he comes back. He might be angry and try to kill you." She pushed me into this room with Zelda and that girl I forgot her name. She grabbed mine and Zelda's arms and teleported into a place with multiple waterfalls, a lake, may flowers and trees. There were also many fireflies spotted around, while the stars danced across the sky. 

          I was immediately squashed into a pair of arms. "Y/N! I'm so happy you're okay! Ooh we get to have a kinda sleepover! Only that we are kinda being hunted by demons, but that's okay! I missed you! Are you hurt? Look at how pretty every-" I laughed while choking out, " Z-Zelda, I can't b-breathe.." She let go apologizing and bowing multiple times. This is going to be a long adventure.