The Ship

After awhile on the ship once again we made it to the pirate stronghold. There were stairs leading up to a gigantic pirate ship with bats under all of the sides in the darkness waiting to attack. We looked around for a bit until I found an opening on the sides of the stairs, Link and I walked through the door coming into a medium sized room. Before we could take another step Fi came out explaining what the device in the middle of the room is. Apparently we will have to find a time shift stone to put in it. As she explained more into it I this time to observe our surroundings. There were a few door, but all of them except one wasn't blocked by spiked wires. 

          When Fi was done explaining I immediately  went to the unblocked door with Link following closely behind. It led to a long hallway with many distractions and traps before it opened up to a large room with a circular objects, with certain parts glowing blue. I guessed it was a time shift stone. Link picked it up, immediately we were encased in the past. We walked back to the door only to find it blocked by spiked electrocuted wires. Link then turned to me with a serious expression painted over his chiseled features, "Stay behind me, I have a bad feeling about this." I only nodded returning the same expression. After awhile and many scratches and wounds later we got out and made our way to the actual ship bow.

*timeskip*

            We soon found the boss door, the Link and I looked at each other before nodding with visible tension clouding both of our emotions. We walked through to what seems to be the engine room. Something big and metal in the middle of the room, before we could go and investigate tentacles came up from the ground smashing pieces of the planked floor. We knew this boss was too big for us to handle at the bottom the ship so we ran like our lives depended on it. Apparently I was running too slow because Link grabbed my hand to help run at his pace. We dodged left and right occasionally slashing the tentacles. We eventually found ourselves on the deck of the ship while this huge thing that looked like a monsters inc. character came up on deck as well.

          Link attacked the tentacles while I shot the eye every chance I got. Link got knocked to the side getting knocked out while I ran to him making sure to avoid the hits. One of the tentacles grabbed me as I quickly threw one of my fairies in a bottle in his direction so it breaks and heals him. I started losing consciousness because all of my airways were being blocked. The last thing i saw was Link loosing his temper and attacking the thing whatever it is with all he has. I felt something gripping my hand as I jolted up as a small "Link.." slipped out of my mouth. I looked to my side to see Link sleeping his head on his hand that held mine. A chubby elder lady came in and explained to me that I'm in skyloft and Link had brought me back after I passed out. Link soon woke up and told me to get ready while he goes to stock up on supplies.

          After we got ready Link explained to me that we have to go back and go to the silent realm. We left skyloft hand in hand and made our way back to the volcano. Once we landed Link and Fi started playing a song while telling me to stand in between them. Flower petals soon were placed all around me absorbing into my skin when it was complete. Fi explained to me that since I'm the goddess I can be a safe place for Link for a limited amount of time at certain times. I followed behind Link as he grabbed the tears. When he would get caught he would run to me which will pause time enough for him to get the next tear. After he was done we made our way to our next trial.