The Earth Temple

As we walked in the intense heat worsened. Boiling lava covered the ground only a few stone platforms led to the next room which will be a challenge to get to without falling into the lava. Bats swarmed with fire danced around the room. We followed the blue stone path with golden outlining; stone elephants with fire shooting out of their trunks lined the outside of the path. We pushed forwards jumping on the stone platforms as we dodged the bats. At the end of the room there was a closed bridge. "Hey um Y/N? I know this is kinda random, but uh do you think we could go on a date after this is all over? Assuming we live anyway." Link said with a smile his face reddening. I laughed while nodded my head, "Of course, but I really think we should focus on not dying so we can go on that date." He nodded and pointed to two gears on each side of the floor that we were on, "I'll get these two, you get the one up there." Link then pointed to a gear. I took out my crossbow and aimed for the rope once it hit the door opened a bit. After Link hit the other two the door fully opened.

         In the next room there is this huge statue head in the middle of the lava. It was covered in bomb flowers I hit one on the side facing us and Link hit one on the other side with his little beetle. The head exploded into small pieces the only parts that remained were the eyes. They made their way over to us when I had an idea, "Link, since there is no way to get across do you think we could use the rocks to walk over there? They're perfectly round and moves across the lava just fine." Link nodded at my idea. Once we got across there was a series of puzzles and monsters. We found ourselves once again at a door with the puzzle piece which we had already gotten.

         Once we walk in there was a large staircase we were at the bottom with bomb flowers scattered on the platform. As we walked forwards Ghirahim appeared on the dragon head with a laugh enchanting laugh echoing through the room. "Oh it's you. Let me see.... No that's not it. This is so very embarrassing, but I seem to be at a loss for your name. Of course the boy not you Y/N my Queen. Not that his name matters though. To tell you the truth I'm feeling a bit frustrated, and right now I just need someone to vent to. I heard my underlings had finally captured the spirit maiden, so of course I rushed over here. What can I say? I was excited, flustered even...She had once again... You see what I'm trying to say is... THAT GODDESS SERVING DOG ESCAPED WITH THE GIRL! I MUST have the spirit maiden in order to resurrect my master! I MUST HAVE HER! ... I got a little carried away there didn't I? I don't deal well with complications to plans I've laid out so carefully. It's a character flaw of mine. Ah! But something good can come out of this day! I've had all of this bottled up anger smoldering inside of me, and now I can release it. There's someone special I'd like you to meet. Oh, don't be shy! I need to vent all of this unhealthy anger, and your agony will be such a great stress reliever" 

          Once Ghira disappeared a lava rock monster thing came out of the dragon skeleton from above us. My body started to float up in a gray mist, "Wouldn't want my queen to get hurt now hmm?" said the voice of the vanishing demon. I noticed I couldn't move any of my limbs, and was left to helplessly watch. Link ran up the escalating platform and threw a bomb at the monster. The thing fell backwards, and started to breathe in air. Link took this opportunity to throw another bomb into it's mouth. A few of the outer layer rocks fell down exposing an eye. Link continuously hit the eye, and continued this process until there was no rocks left. The large ball of lava and fire then stretched it's legs blowing small balls of fire at Link. It ran to the top of the platform and rolled down trying to hit Link, but failing as he easily dodged. He then began throwing bombs in it's mouth again until it dies. The gray mist drops me as I somehow landed on my two feet with no damage. Link and I walked into a door similar to the one in the temple before this one after he made sure I was okay. As we walked in Zelda and the women was there again. Before we could say anything Ghira came from behind me grabbing my waist before disappearing with me still in his grasp. The only thing in my field of vision was the flurry of diamonds before everything went black.