Chapter 1: The Boy

"Sir, I have news of the rogue demon, Semis, that has escaped," My messenger demon bowed to me, "He has been spotted causing mayhem in the southern part of the United States. The town is called Archbold."

"What kind of mayhem are we talking about?" I leaned back against my blood red throne and crossed my legs.

"Stealing, torturing randoms, forcing his way into humans' brains to cause chaos and confusion. It hasn't got that bad yet but the flow of souls are already starting to diminish."

"Would you like for me to send someone to take care of him?" The messenger asked, his black eyes shown with evil and his smirk whispered vengeance.

"No, I'll take care of him personally." He thought he could hide from me after all he had done. He caused chaos to hell and almost had my throne overtaken. Now he wanted to disrupt the flow of souls coming to my kingdom. If he thought I would kill him without much pain, he had another thing coming. He would be tortured here for the rest of eternity.

"But sir-." I held up my hand to silence him. I need not explain myself to this low level demon. I am Satan after all and I will do as I please, and what I please is to make Semis wish there was no such thing as hell.

"He has done more than just disrupt the order I have set, he has insulted me. I will take care of him." I waved my messenger away and stood up from my throne, the screams of suffering souls burning was music to my ears.  "Get a car ready on earth, you know where i'm going."

The demon to my right nodded and left without a word. "Archbold here I come."

"Yo, Lucy? We have arrived." Lila, a good friend of mine, turned the engine off and opened the door for me. We met a couple centuries back and she was the only one allowed to talk to me like she did.

"Thanks Lila. It shouldn't take too long to round him up. He is no match against me when he is by himself." Lila nodded and dropped back into the driver's seat to wait. As I walked away I could hear muffled heavy metal coming from my car.

The search would be much easier and quicker if I was in my true form but sadly I was stuck in my weak human form, walking and not flying. I searched around the first couple of blocks in a lazy stride.

My human form could really throw people off. I looked like an angsty nineteen year old teenager who didn't know any colors other than black and red. I looked good in them, of course, I looked great. I always look great.
I turned a corner and stopped short when I heard a familiar voice.

"What's wrong? Want your mommy, little boy?" It was Semis. He was terrorizing some kid near an alleyway. "Too bad you'll never see-"

I grabbed the demon by his short yellow horns and yanked him away from the kid he had pinned against the wall.

Semis didn't even flinch, "Decide to come and chat?" I wanted to punch that stupid smirk off his face

"You wish." I mumbled, "I'd rather watch you burn in hell but it seems you've already done that."

"You've got me there. As much as I would love to stay and chat I should really get going." Just as I was about to unleash my rage on him, the demon disappeared in a cloud of black smoke.

"Damn it." I cursed under my breath. Him and that cursed trick of his. I was about to return to Lila and have her drive me back to hell when I noticed the boy was still standing in the same spot the demon had pinned him.

"What?" I snapped. Taking in his messy black hair, his big green eyes that hid a glint of blue in them, and his black skinny jeans. The kid was attractive, that was for sure.

"Thanks for saving me." He gave me a shy smile. "That guy had horns!"

"Indeed he did." I agreed with the clueless boy, "Do you know your way home from here?"

"Yes sir, I think so." He looked from his left to his right then past me. "I'm pretty sure I need to go that way." He pointed behind me.

I was about to leave him to walk by himself when those blue-green eyes flashed through my mind. I wanted him to be attracted to me. I wanted him to fall hopelessly in love with me. I wasn't sure where it came from but my new goal was to get that kid in bed with me. I guess you could call it a challenge for myself.

He would fall in love with me, I would have him wrapped around my finger. It would be easy. I would bring him into my bed and then he'd wake in his bed alone. Pleasure for me and I could be on my merry way.

"How about I walk you home? It's not good for you to walk around alone at night." I smiled kindly at him.

"Would you really?" He asked, full of happiness. His eyes shone with excitement.

"Of course. Lead the way."

••
First chapter's out! Hope you enjoy.