First Sights of The Cast

Ricky POV

I woke up to the sound of text alarms from my phone. It was Gus Kamp on Twitter along with Lauren Taylor and Landry Bender. At first I ignored it because only Lauren was tweeting, so I just texted Emery and Liam for a while. Then I got so annoyed with the constant tweets so I just asked them to stop, soon this Landry Bender girl tweeted:

@landrybender sometimes it's just fun getting to know the people you'll soon be working with, @RealRickyGarcia

I had no idea that I would be working with Landry Bender, Gus Kamp, and Lauren Taylor. I told Emery and Liam at our rehearsal later that day and immediately they searched them up on Twitter. "Hey look what we found!" My two nosy friends said, holding up their phones up to my face.

@landrybender hanging with one of my BFFs @LaurenTaylorSD@LaurenTaylorSD I had such a great time😊😊😊@Randomuser  Wow!! Cute dresses!!!❤️ the hairstyles too!!!

@LaurenTaylorSD I had such a great time😊😊😊
@Randomuser  Wow!! Cute dresses!!!❤️ the hairstyles too!!!

@landrybender hanging with one of my BFFs @LaurenTaylorSD@LaurenTaylorSD I had such a great time😊😊😊@Randomuser  Wow!! Cute dresses!!!❤️ the hairstyles too!!!

@guskamp ⬆️🤗#paradise

"The girls look really pretty!" Emery said, "Yeah, and Gus isn't too bad himself, I mean he went to paradise!" Liam added in to Emery's compliment. "Yeah, I guess the brunette looks pretty cool." I said trying to convince my friends that I wasn't shocked and didn't find out this morning that I'm working with these people. Emery and Liam let out a colossal smile saying all giddy, "Ooh! You think Landry's pretty cool!!!" I tried not to laugh at them. "And you haven't even met her!Ooh!" Emery said laughing constantly. I tried making a comeback at my friends and in my quick thinking I told Emery, "Ooh!! You love Rowan Blanchard!! Ooh!" And with two blank faces Emery says "No I don't!" And Liam says "Sorry, to break it to you man but...worst comeback ever." My two friends walk away silently giggling.
And I just watch them thinking...Do I like The Landry Bender???

A/N: Hope you guys enjoy this first part! Tried😁😂...again...SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME!!!!I'll try to update ASAP...Spring Break is coming soon!!!!