The First Disney Party

Landry POV
I'm super duper excited because tonight me, Ricky, Lauren, and Gus are heading to our first Disney party as cast mates together. Me and Lauren were in my dressing room talking about it. (A/N italic is Lauren Bold is Landry)
So are you excited for tonight?
Yeah, I already got my outfit planned out!
Do you think anyone is going to ask you out? By anyone I mean Ricky.
No,and we are just friends.
Oh, well...
Someone knocks on the door, it was Benjamin and Matthew, they're so adorable! "Landry! Come out! There's a surprise!" The two red head twins say as I open the door. I walk into the backyard set and I see Ricky standing there with an envelope, he gives it to me and stands there grinning. I open the envelope and it says "Dear Miss Landry Bender, will you do the honor of letting me, Ricardo Garcia, escort you to our first Disney party." I looked at Ricky closing his eyes as if he was nervous and confident and the same time, I leaned in and hugged him and said "Thank you, I accept your offer, Ricardo." Ricky opened his eyes and smiled and said "No, I should be the one saying thank you!" And we say our goodbyes and dress up at our houses. Lauren got ready at my house.

My dress

Laur's dress

Laur's dress

We got ready by 6:30pm and waited for Gus and Ricky to pick us up, Benjamin and Matthew went early with their parents

We got ready by 6:30pm and waited for Gus and Ricky to pick us up, Benjamin and Matthew went early with their parents. We opened the door and saw them suit and tie, "Ok, we're ready!" I said, Ricky stared at me jaw dropped, "Uh, guys?" Lauren said. Gus spoke and said "Ok let's go the car isn't going to drive itself to the party!" And we followed. Gus and Lauren in the front, me and Ricky in the back. We all talked about how excited we are for the party.
At the party we saw Rowan Blanchard, Sabrina Carpenter, Peyton Meyer, Cory Fogelmanis, and Emery and Liam. We saw a bunch of other people, but we sat with them. Emery came and whispered something in my ear which got me all giddy and Ricky looked suspicious. 20minutes went bye and Emery and Liam went on to the stage, they told us they were going to make a toast and winked at me which made Ricky more a little annoyed. Then I grabbed his hand and took him on stage and Emery said "Here's our first song Hurricane!" And the music went on and Ricky's smile grew as he sung. Before they were going to sing their last song they had a break, Ricky came up to me. "Did you set up this gig?" He asked while we intertwined fingers, my cheeks grew a light pink as I said "Yes." He picked me up and hugged me while twirling me around. Gus and Lauren were smiling so much and said "awwww" after. "How the heck are you two not together yet?!" Lauren said, Gus nodded in agreement. Ricky and I shrugged and we hugged before they sang their last song Sweet Little Something. After the song, Ricky ran to me and said "Emery and Liam dared me to do this, but I need your help. Lauren, invite the GMW cast over to Gus's for a mini after party. Gus you tell your folks. And Landry come with me." And in a dash we all went to where we were assigned to do like army soldiers. "Ricky what are we doing?" I asked while running, and holding on to his hand, "You'll see." He replies. Then we end up in Gus's car and Emery turns around from the drivers seat and says "Ready?" And Ricky nods and we go about 55 miles per hour. I see Ricky and Emery grinning crazy freaky, so I just look out the window thinking "What is Ricky doing now!?"