First Day on the Job

Landry POV
Yay!!!!! I'm super excited for the first day on the set of Best Friends Whenever!! I was so happy when my BFF in the show was Lauren because she's my BFF in real life!! A few days ago the whole cast was tweeting each other and this one person in the group, Rick Garcia was a real party pooper. Today I'm meeting him and I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind!
I'm riding with Lauren, who plays Shelby, and Benjamin and Matthew Royer, who each play Shelby's younger twin brothers, Bret and Chet. Gus and Ricky rode together since I told Gus there wasn't "enough room" in the car, really I didn't want to see Ricky in the beginning of my so far good day.

Lauren POV
Me, Landry, and Ben and Matthew walked into the building. Me and the boys were mesmerized, but Landry was still listening to Hamilton with her headphones. I saw Gus walking towards us with Ricky and the others, "Hey Lauren, hey Landry!" They said. I told them hi back but Landry only talked to Gus, I didn't know if she had bad blood with Ricky. Finally, Ricky asked Landry "Hey is that...Hamilton?" Pausing to look at the screen. Landry looked up and said "Yeah..." The director and producer called us in to see the whole set and gave us a tour. Landry actually paid attention to this and really enjoyed it. Ricky kept on looking at her and smiling, but Landry didn't seem interested at all...And it was so weird because....she has a little crush on The Ricky Garcia...

Landry POV
So I started paying attention to what was going on when they started the set tour. Ricky kept on looking at me with a cute,but annoying smile. I saw Laur looking suspicious when I didn't seem interested at all when Ricky was so sweet. The truth is, I heard all the things about Ricky Garcia, about how much break-ups girls have gone through with him. I just don't want to be the next one because I know Ricky's kind, caring, thoughtful, and much more positive things.
I just wanted to see it to believe that Ricky Garcia is the best guy I've wanted to be with...

We went into our dressing rooms and I heard a knock, it was Lauren and Gus. "Hey, we need to talk to you." Lauren said. They both sat down as I nodded, they were talking seriously and fast. So we were thinking that you and Ricky should use some alone time, you know to get to know each other and well not be well, distant." Gus said, then Lauren added " And I know how much you admire Ricky." then Gus admitted "And...don't tell Ricky I told you this but, he really likes you." I tried to hide it but I couldn't hid the fact I was blushing.

Ricky POV
I had to leave early since I had a gig with Emery and Liam at Disneyland. I offered the cast if they wanted to come, but Gus and Lauren were busy but Landry said sure. I was surprised at this news from the way she acted towards me before. Emery and Liam were really happy for me and said that they'll capture every single moment on their phones, and I really didn't care and said to send the pics to me. When we got there I saw Landry sitting on a park bench, I told here I would come a little later since I had a lunch meeting with Emery and Liam. I decided to go on Twitter.

@landrybender just scrolling through some old pics!!😂😂2013⬆️😂😂

As I looked at it I chuckled and thought, "Wow! Landry was really pretty, I mean she's just a friend." I decided to post something too, but she saw me so I couldn't. "Hey Ricky, where are the others?" She asked. "Oh they went to go get VIP passes for us!" I replied. She nodded and said "Hey wanna take a picture and send it to Lauren and Gus so they know what's happening?" I said ok and she held up her phone and sent the picture on Twitter.

@landrybender hanging out with @RealRickyGarcia and @OfficialFIYM🤗😁😊@RealRickyGarcia so excited to finally be hanging out!!! @landrybender@landrybender 😏😏😏😏😏@Randomuser Ooh are you two a thing?!? If so I totally ship you!!! #Randry😍

@RealRickyGarcia so excited to finally be hanging out!!! @landrybender
@landrybender 😏😏😏😏😏
@Randomuser Ooh are you two a thing?!? If so I totally ship you!!! #Randry😍

Me and Landry look at each other and smile then laugh. "Hey they think we're a couple!" I said chuckling, Landry started giggling, it's so cute when giggles. She said "Let's mess with them!" As we walked inside the large room and we took another picture before we were going to eat lunch. We took a picture when we entered the beasts castle to eat and we went under the archway and hugged couple-like and sent it on Instagram. Our phones buzzed like crazy. It said stuff like:

OMG you guys are a thing now #Randry😍
Wow you guys are so cute together #goals😍😂
Congrats Landry!! Congrats Ricky!!
Beauty and the Beat (get it? Landry-beauty Ricky-beat=music beat?)

We laughed a lot at the comments, and I was so glad that the fans actually thought we were together and liked it! I wonder if Landry did too.

Landry POV
I was really surprised at the comments! A few minutes later Ricky's phone started ringing, he answered it. "Hello?...Oh hey Emery...oh really bummer....ok....I guess I'll stay here.....yeah...ok thanks..." He said and hung up. "What was that about?"while holding his hand to make his slight frown go away, it worked. "The gig was cancelled and is moved to next week, when we start filming." He started to frown even more, I knew how much this meant to him. So I intertwined my fingers to his, still holding his hand. "What do you want to do now?" I asked, he said it was up to me. I suggested that we go to my house and have a movie night and just order pizza, Ricky nodded. We rode the bus and talked about our love for music and a little about BFW, and as we reached my front step I thought..."This could be our first date..."❤️💛💚💙

A/N  Hope you guys enjoyed!! ❤️💛💚💙💜and idk if there's an archway at the beast's castle at Disney cuz I've never been there!!😂😂😂