The Finale

Landry POV
So me and Ricky are back together. I didn't think it would happen, we're shooting the last episode of season 2 which makes me sad. The producers said nothing about a season three, and I'm worried there won't be one.

We just finished the last episode, and we won't be going on anymore. I'm crying inside and Ricky comforts me, Lauren's crying too and Gus cries with her. I've never seen him cry before. Bryana came over to us and said "Even though I've been on this show for not so much, I'm in love with the friendship that has brought us together." And she cried, we all did. We went to the Jungle Party and tried to forget the fact that BFW is ending. But we couldn't, we were all going to different projects. Me and Ricky were going on different shows, I was happy for Ricky because FIYM gets a show now. I was sad because I wasn't in that show, and me and Laur are going to be separated. And Gus was one of my best friends in the show. We went to the jungle party, but I couldn't get my mind off the fact that my favorite show I've been in is ending. Ricky stayed over at my house for the night. It was different since there was a sickening silence between us. Was it because BFW was ending? Was it because he was worried too? We headed over to the tv room upstairs and decided to have a marathon of all the episodes of BFW. We made a post on Twitter.
@Landrybender doing a BFW marathon with @RealRickyGarcia, anybody who wants to join is welcome...
@LaurenTaylorSD joining with @guskamp
@randombfwfan I'll join...
500👍🏻 3k❤️

I smiled at all the people who liked and agreed to do the marathon. Me and Ricky snuggled up and watched. About 3 in a half hours went bye and we were in the middle of season 2. I cried as I watched, it was dawn when we finished the marathon and we were exhausted. Ricky had to go meet up with his band, I walked with him to the driveway.

"No matter what happens, no matter how far we are apart Landry Bender. You. You! Will always be forever in my mind. And will be the reason why I'm the luckiest guy in the world." Ricky said, as we intertwined fingers.
"And you Ricky Garcia, will always be the reason I'm the most luckiest girl in the world. Ever since I laid eyes on your beautiful green eyes, I knew what true love meant. I knew you were The One." I told him, and I laid my head on his chest. We stayed there for a while and when Emery came to pick Ricky up. Ricky picked me up and kissed me while twirling me around, "Goodbye, Landry, I love you!" And he waved goodbye as he entered the car. I waved back with tears in my eyes but with a smile on my face knowing that my last memory with Ricky Garcia was this one.

The End