Movie Night

Ricky POV
It was really kind of Landry to bring me over to her house and let me stay over for the rest of the evening, but then again she's really a sweetheart. I texted my mom that I'd be staying over for the rest of the evening and to not expect me by curfew, she said it was fine and that she somehow already knew Mrs. Bender. Landry went to the bathroom to change and I remember the spare clothes I had in my backpack for in case we go on a water ride. I decided to change into that since it was more cozy. When Landry came back she told me that her parents weren't home and that it was okay that u stayed. But, her dad might not be able to drive me back, so her mom and my mom said I'll just stay there for the night and my mom will drive me and Landry to set. It was already 5:00pm, so we decided to watch a movie. After the movie, Landry looked like she was asleep the couch so I dozed off.

Landry POV
I was on the couch just closing my eyes and when I open them, Ricky's snoozing on the floor with a throw pillow on his head. I took a picture of him and sent it to Laur.(it was kinda hard trying to get him to sit up😂)

Laur- OMG! Adorable, and are you two hanging out and where? But I'm not coming

Me- thanks, and his gig at Disney got cancelled and he was bummed so he's staying over at my house.
Laur- Aww, how sweet😍❤️💜💙💚💛are you sure you guys aren't a thing yet?
Me- I'm sure, we're just friends, that's all.
Laur- 😏😏😏mmhmm and me and Gus are with Jennifer Lopez and JayZ
Me- Wow, anyways gotta go! Txt u later!!!😁😁😁
Laur- K, don't wanna be in the way of a Randry moment!!😍❤️FYI, I totally ship you guys❤️💜💙💚💛

I stopped texted Laur to the sound of Ricky whimpering, it was very odd of him to whimper so I woke him up. "Ricky..." I said shaking him, "Ricardo!!!" I screamed to the top of my lungs until he finally woke up gasping. "Oh my gosh! Ricky are you okay??" I ask holding back tears of fear, "I'm..."gasp"okay..."gasp, Ricky attempt to say. I don't say anything for a few minutes and just hug him tightly. I finally say "Ricky what happened to you when you were sleeping!?" He stopped gasping and said "I had a dream when you weren't in my life, and you were taken away from me forever." I smiled warmly at him as he did the same to me. "I guess I'm forever in your mind." I said, and for the first time after his sleep, we laughed.

A/N hope you enjoyed, sorry so short there may be a part 2 for movie night!! Again, suggestions are welcome!!!