The Incident

Landry POV
"Ricky??? What's happening???" I practically screamed. "Your parents!!!! Fire!!!!!" Ricky replied, I ran over to him as Gus was already in the car he drove to my house. Ricky was comforting me in the back as I released a few tears. We saw a fire eating up my house and my parents and memories in it, I dropped to the ground crying as we got out of the car. Lauren came over to the house, and looked over at me saying "Oh Landry, it's going to be okay..." While hugging me, I didn't notice that it ended up to be a group hug with Gus and Ricky joining in. Anger built up to my face with my sadness and I wasn't the only one who noticed, "Landry? Are you okay???" Ricky said with his arm around me. I tried to say yes but I couldn't I pushed his arm away and went to the police and yelled "Who did this??? What kind of human would do such a thing??!! My parents did nothing harmful to anybody!!! ANYBODY!!!! So please tell me what's going on???!!!!" I screamed and ending words with tears, me sobbing crazy. One of the officers, a lady, escorted me somewhere but I didn't know where, I was blacked out from my surroundings.
Ricky POV
I really felt bad for Landry, especially since I didn't know what to do, or how to help. And after we hugged, and she threw a tantrum, she disappeared, so now I'm really worried. I asked the officials where she'd been taken to. "Excuse me, but do you know where my....friend is? Brunette, shortish, crying hysterically??" I didn't want to say girlfriend because then they'd be like "Oh I don't know! She's your girlfriend shouldn't you be watching after her at times like this?" But they didn't instead they said...." Oh, yes your girlfriend is with our therapist to calm down what's happening to her right now. We can take you to her right now if you'd like?" I nodded and remembered that officers are supposed to protect us, I guess my love for Landry has got me to forget the obvious.

Landry POV
I wake up and I'm in a small room full of candles. Then, a young lady about in her 20's came in. "Hi Landry, I'm Clara. I'll be helping you calm down a bit from what has happened." I look at her and wondered what happened, then I remember...fire....parents. I nod and start the exercise.
Clara: So what are you interested in Landry?
Landry: Well, I'm really into music.
Clara: That's great! Now I have three cards of artist or bands, that you may listen to. I want you to pick one. *choices are FIYM, Sabrina Carpenter, Taylor Swift*
Landry: *picks FIYM*
Clara: Okay! So what song would you like to sing from them?
Landry: Um....Hurricane....maybe a hurricane will wash away the fire.
Clara: Ok, *puts in disc* do you anyone in this band?? If so, are you close??
Landry: I know all of them, but I'm the closest with Ricky.
Clara: How close?? Like in a relationship close??
Landry: Yeah, we're....
Clara: Boyfriend and girlfriend???
Landry: Sort of, it's complicated...
Clara: Oh, *music starts* no time for stress sing!
*Landry sings*

I felt really relaxed after Ricky's music, the thought of him, his success, his happiness that makes me happy. I just really wish he was here right now. Clara escorts me to my room it looked like this⬇️

 Clara escorts me to my room it looked like this⬇️

It was really cozy, and homey. I laid on the bed and went on my phone, I saw some condolences from friends on Instagram and teared up and sent a thank you message to all of them. Then there was a knock on the door and I said com in. It was Ricky, Lauren, Gus!!! I sat up smiling with my arms opened and hugged all of them. I may have kissed Ricky in the cheek by accident,oh well he blushed. They started talking all at once, but they all said at the same time "We were so worried sick!!!" And I just hugged them again. I told them about the things I did with Clara and Ricky smiled as I talked about how his music calmed me down a lot. Lauren and Gus said they were starving so they went to the café to go and get something to eat. It was just me and Ricky. It was an odd awkward silence that happened, so to break it I grabbed him and hugged him and said "I missed you..." He whispered in my ear "I missed you too..." And we just hugged, I pulled away from the sight of Ricky crying a little. "Ricky, what's wrong??" I asked comforting him, it was my turn. "I'm a terrible guy..." He said with tears building up but not coming down. "What!?!? No you aren't! What in the world made you think that?!?" I said. "I was nervous to call you my girl, one and only, my sweet little somethin'." He replied on a sad tone. I started tearing up as I thought about what I said to Clara about our relationship. "I'm a bad girlfriend..." I admitted. Ricky looked confused and said "no, you are not! I'm the bad man here!" I told him what I said to Clara and he just hugged me tightly. I didn't want to let go, I let the tears release, he let his tears release. And on that day we both learned something....Relationships can be complicated....

A/N OMG! I almost cried when writing this part, I'm in love with the ending and I was nervous what was going to happen!! Can't wait for next update!! Suggestions welcomed!!! Thnx for support!!!!