I Confess

Landry POV
It was back to work on set the next day. I walked into Laur's dressing room to talk to her, but she wasn't there. So I went to Ricky's, nobody. Finally I went to Gus's room, still no one. Where is everybody!? I knew the Royer's wouldn't be here, they're always late. I texted Laur and before I hit send, I saw Gus looking confused as I was. "Landry? Where is everyone? By everyone I mean Ricky and Lauren, Ben and Matthew are always late." I shrugged and scrolled through Twitter, my eyes widened with shock.

" I shrugged and scrolled through Twitter, my eyes widened with shock

@LaurenTaylorSD Heading over to his room @RealRickyGarcia...#coma

I showed this to Gus and he drove us to the hospital shown on the picture. We got there, and I went straight to the guest center, I paid for me and Gus's guest tag and we went straight to Ricky's room. We saw Lauren there staring at Ricky in an unconscious coma. I couldn't look at him, I fell on the couch and let out a few tears. I couldn't help but look at his heart rate on the screen, it looked somewhat normal. I knew mine wasn't, it was beating very fast since I was so nervous. I went to the bathroom to throw up, was I that nervous? Next thing I know I'm in a hospital bed next to Ricky, a doctor comes in. "Landry does not have nausea, because as you all said, she doesn't do adult stuff like you know. She's just vomiting. And Ricky is just unconscious from sleep, he probably had a bad dream and whatever happened in his dream, happened in his sleep that got him unconscious and in this coma." Lauren and Gus nodded, and I fell into a deep sleep.

Ricky POV
I woke up to my very bad dream and I saw Lauren and Gus on the couch texting, and Landry in another bed next to me. This isn't my bedroom! I asked Lauren and Gus why I wasn't in my house. They explained I was unconscious and got into a coma, and when I asked what happened to Landry. Nobody said a word. I looked at her and saw her heart rate, I didn't really understand what it meant except that if the lines are up and moving she's okay. But her heart rate was up and moving but slowly. I wanted to wake her but she didn't, then when the doctor came, Landry woke up, and as she saw me she hugged me tightly and I did the same. The doctor said she'll come back another time. She pulled away and said "Oh no!" I looked at her confused. "Best Friends Whenever! Our jobs" I was now in panic "What are we gonna do!" Lauren and Gus relaxed us and said they were texting the producers that we can't make it, and they already saw Lauren's post on Twitter. Then Gus said the bad news, we had to work at night for the show to go on the next day. I actually like night shift, only Gus didn't. The doctor didn't come in a while, so we played a game of I Confess. We took turns. But when it was Landry's turn to go first, she shook her head and said "sorry, it just feels to weird." The nurse said she could leave so she did, and as soon after the doctor asked me my dream I told her "Long story short, my ex wanted me back and I had to keep my present one safe but she knocked me out in her sadness, my ex did that. So now can I go?" She nodded so I ran after Landry who was waiting at a bus stop.
L- Oh hey, Ricky
R- hey Landry look
Both- I wanna tell you something.
L- you can go first
R-no you should.
L- well let's see, um...uh....I confess...
Both- I like you...
L- well, I mean I was already with you but, you see I-
R- *kisses Landry* *pulls away* I'm so sorry I didn't let you finish-
L- no, it's okay, I'm okay with that.*puts her head on Ricky's chest*
R-So, *holds Landry's hand, intertwined fingers* Landry, will you forever be in my mind and my heart.
L-Yeah, I'd like that a lot..
Both- Head on the bus and ride home.

A/N yay first actual kiss!!!! Luv this part!!! Hope u did 2!!