Bringing in the Griffin

Landry POV
I started to text my friend Griffin to ask when his movie premiere would start. He said next week which was perfect!  I was going to ask Gus to help with the plan, but I don't want to jeopardize his friendship with Ricky.

Ricky POV
I felt really bad for Landry so I deleted her and myself from the group. I looked over to what she was doing, she was texting someone but I don't know who. We head to our dressing rooms to get ready for the last episode of season 1.
.....ONE WEEK LATER....
I hear a buzz on my phone from Twitter from Landry, I was shocked.

@landrybender hanging out with this one at the 'Why Him?' Premiere! @GriffinGluck I had such a great time! From young 13 year olds to mature(ish) 17 year olds! Thanks for being one of the greatest friends I could ever have!!@GriffinGluck Aww thank...

@GriffinGluck Aww thanks! I'm so glad to have an extraordinary girl like you @landrybender! Thanks for coming! And I can't believe you still have that picture when we were 13!
@landrybender  yeah I kept it close to my heart!💚💜❤️💙💛😊
@userrandomly aww how cute!! U guys would make a cute couple!😍💜💚❤️💙💛

I couldn't believe what I was seeing! Was Landry trying to get back at me?? But Chloe sent those pictures! Is Landry upset with me or something?? And who's this Griffin guy?? I asked these questions to Lauren and Gus, they said that I seemed jealous, but I yelled at them saying "I'm not!! I'm just worried that with Landry not trusting me she moves in and might get hurt again!!!" Lauren calmed me down and explained that Landry and Griffin were great friends before Landry started BFW, and she just wanted to be a good support. I scoffed. I didn't believe them that I was jealous. I just didn't want Landry to get hurt by a guy that I didn't know. But deep down in my heart I was jealous. I was jealous that Landry got to move on. I was jealous she may have found someone great. I was jealous that she can move on without. I was jealous she was stronger with emotions than me. I was jealous Griffin got my Landry Bender. My former Sweet Little Somethin'.
a/n this is driving me crazy!!!!!!! Still #RandryForever just wanna add some drama!!😂😂😂😁😁😁😉😉😉 sorry short chapter...