Courtney Act

This was Requested By @tinkerfell

Courtney always came in late after her gigs, so you knew it was fine if she was coming in at 3 am or 4 am.

One night when you had fallen asleep on the couch after watching Rupauls Drag Race (Season 6 to see Court obviously) there was a clap of thunder and lightening that lit up the whole room. You have never liked thunderstorms and Courtney was always there for you when they happened.

You quickly ran up to your room and put your head over your blankets. You checked your phone and saw that it was 4:39 which meant Courtney should be back soon.

While you were looking at your phone another huge clap of thunder sounded which made you jump and you snuggled into the blankets even more covering your ears.

Another 30 minutes had passed and you finally hear the door click meaning she was home. You jump up out of bed and run down the hall way.

"Y/N what are you doing up baby?"  Court said.

You didn't even answer you just jumped into her arms and Courtney remembered that you were afraid of the storms.

"I'm sorry baby if I would of realised I would of come home quicker"

"It's okay" You say. "As long as your hear now that's all that matter"

She puts her keys on the counter and carries you down to there bed room. She lies you down and put the blanket over you.

About 20 minutes later Courtney comes back in out of drag and scoots your over a bit and then puts your head on his chest. She kisses your forehead.

"Goodnight my Love, I love you so much, Sweet Dreams. " She whispers into your hair.

"I love you too, Goodnight" You reply.

Quite short but I hoped you enjoyed it, il going to write more of the requested ones soon.
Thanks my Loves xo ~ Eve