Bianca Del Rio

I'm doing this in Bianca's POV which is a bit different and I've never done before..

I've always loved Adore but I've never really known how to tell her. I think my way of hiding it is if anything to do with feelings come up I just turn to humour as a sort of protection for me.

I've never really thought about how to approach the situation but it seems that my feelings are only getting stronger the more time we spend together , I mean it only makes sense right?

Adore and I had planned one of our nights where we sit in order pizza and watch the stupidest movies we can find and just chill all night. These were my favourite nights because it was just Adore and I.

It was around an hour before Adore was meant to arrive , knowing she was going to be late as usual I didn't rush getting ready. I jumped in the shower got changed into comfy clothes and did my hair. Then I put all the blankets on the sofa and looked through all the movies that I had.

Around an hour and a half later the door bell went. I practically ran over to the door and ripped it open to see Adore standing there.

"Heyy bitch" Adore screamed.

"Hey Chola , how are you" I screamed back.

"I'm good , thank you , so have you picked a movie yet?" She replied.

"No I was waiting for you to help me decide" I said.

She smiled at me widely , my heart fluttered , I knew I needed to tell her.

She walked through to look at the movies and I shut the door and tried to gather my thoughts before I went in after her.

"Oo this one seems like a good one" Adore said holding up a horror film.

"Sure , what ever you want" I said.

We ordered the pizzas and got way too much as usual. Sat on the sofa and cuddled up in the fluffy blankets and pillows that surrounded us.

The movie was playing and I couldn't take my eyes off Adore , she was focused on the movie and I couldn't help but stare at her lips and just think about how they would feel against mine. Creepy right?

I was staring and Adore looked at me.

"Take a picture it will last longer hunny" She said while chucking.

"S..so..sorry" I stuttered.

Adore just chuckled to herself and turned back to the movie. I needed to tell her.

"Adore?"

"Yeah" she said giving me her full attention.

"I've always wanted to tell you but I didn't know how and I..I just wanted to say that ever since I saw you for the first day in the work room I thought you were honestly the most perfect person I have ever seen and I..I , erm I just wanted to tell you because I think I L..Lo.. love you and if you don't feel the same I totally understand because I know I would feel a bit weird and not really knowing the right thing to say if my be.."

I was interrupted by Adore putting her lips on mine. She pulled away, my eyes lit up and I smiled at her.

"You didn't even let me answer. I love you too Bianca del Rio, always have, always will"

I smiled the widest I've ever smiled before and I kissed Adore once more.

I can honestly say I have never been more happy in my life.

Honestly guys I'm so sorry I didn't have an inspiration to write anything and I have major writers block but I'm hoping that I can get back to it and start writing again especially since I'm on 5.6 k reads which is crazy.
Thanks my Loves ~ Eve xo