Detox , Violet Chachki & Reader

I was requested this a long time ago but I kept it in my notes to do it so if it was you please message me and I'll add you on if you want me to , I'm also using drag names too x

You and Detox had been friends for a couple of months since Violet had introduced you to together. As soon as you two met you clicked and became so close.

You and Detox would hang out all the time, doing things like going out for lunch and dinner, going to a movie, just generally hanging out and enjoying eachothers company like friends do.

However you hadn't noticed but Violet had become extremely jealous of your relationship as you didn't spend as much time with her any more and she could never make any plans because you were always out with Detox.

One day Violet phoned you and said " Hey Y/N, would you like to hang out today and have a cute best friend day, we could go out or sit in and watch movies because I remember we used to love to do that"

You said " Oh my gosh that sounds amazing, but me and Detox already have plans so could we do it tomorrow"

Violet sighed.

"What's wrong Vi?" You asked.

" I just, I wanted to spend some time with you because I miss and you and I never get to see you anymore" She replies.

"Oh Violet , if you felt like that you should of just told me and I would of come straight over and we could of cuddled and had lots of sleepovers and watched movies and all the best friend things we do"

You hear Violet laugh.

"Does that mean your coming over now?" She says playfully.

"Yes of course Vi, Detox won't mind if her and i do something another time" You say while giggling.

"Okay bye see you in a couple of hours, I love you Y/N" Violet says.

"Love you too, Bye"

You then phone Detox and she obviously says yes to rescheduling and completely understanding you wanting to spend time with Violet so you went over to see Vi and cuddled and watched films all night just like you said you would.

Hope you enjoyed that, that was quite a cute one if I do compliment myself 😂, anyway I kind of wrote that of the top of my head because I had the general idea but not what I wanted to definitely write, anyway thank you so much for reading, I love everyone millions!! x

Thanks my Loves ~ Eve xo

Drag Race Imagines जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें