Trixie Mattel

( This is for @larryonepilots )
.
.
.

You and Trixie has been dating for a little over a year now and it was the best relationship you have ever had, she was the best thing to ever happen to you.

Trixie has been away for a few weeks doing gigs across America since she had become more popular after people finding out she was on 'All Stars 3'. You and Trixie had been FaceTiming every night and texting all day everyday.

You were starting to miss her a lot and just wanted to be able to fall asleep with her in the bed next to you. You wanted to tell her but you didn't want to seem clingy and seem like your trying to stop her from doing what she likes to do.

However, it was your birthday in a few days and Trixie had promised that she would come home to see you and spend a few days with you before she went back to do the rest of her gigs.

It was the day before Trixie was supposed to be coming home and your birthday of course. You were tidying up the apartment to get ready when you hear your phone go off. You go up to your phone and see it's a text of Trixie.

"Hi baby , I'm so sorry I can't come tomorrow , I've doubled booked and I have a gig tomorrow in Chicago. I'm so so sorry and I wish I could see you and cuddle you. I promise I will see you soon. Love you lots - T x"

Your eyes fill will tears once you had finished reading it. You couldn't believe she would do something like that after she had promised and it was your birthday too.

You ring her.

"Hello" she answered .

"W-w-why" you said , choking on your tears.

"Please don't cry baby , I'm really sorry I didn't know I wasn't going to not be able to make it until just before I texted you"

You couldn't even reply to her because you were so upset and you were just silently crying down the phone.

"Baby I'm really sorry, I've got to go get ready I'll speak to you later, love you"

She paused waiting for a reply, but knew you weren't going to answer so she ended the call. As soon as she ended the call you burst into tears. You were crying so much you couldn't breathe.

You got so tired from all the crying and your head hurt, so you took some pills and got into bed even though it was only 9:30 at night. You ended up faking asleep pretty quickly.

You woke up the next morning feeling refreshed but then your mood suddenly dampens as you remember your alone on your birthday.

"Woo, happy birthday to me" you say to yourself sarcastically.

You carry on with your day as you would do normally. At around 2 ish you made your self something to eat and sat down in the sofa to watch some Netflix to pass the time, when you heard a sharp knock at the door. You quickly pause the tv and look at the door. You thought the person had gone but there was another bang.

You head for the door and open it cautiously expecting there to be a murderer. Your mouth drops open.

It was Trixie holding a bunch of flowers and 2 gift bags and a box of chocolates.

"Oh my, no way" You screamed.

You jumped on her making her drop all of your presents. She laughs and wraps her arms around you. She pulls away and signals for you to go inside.

You both sit down on the sofa together.

"Wait why did you say you weren't coming?" You asked.

"Because I was going to surprise you because I know how much you love surprises but you completely broke down. I had to carry on with my plan but I felt so so so bad. I was going to come later on in the night and get in bed next to you and scare you" she finished the last part laughing at herself.

"Well I really appreciate giving me a big surprise but I would like to request I don't go through emotional trauma next time please." You laugh.

"Of course baby, anything for you." She says white wrapping her arms around you.

You snuggle into her and breathe in her scent which you have missed for the past couple of weeks.

"I love you" she whispers.

"And I love you" you whisper back.

Well I hope you enjoyed it , this was off the top of my head and developed as I was writing which was quite fun. Thank you so much for reading and I look forward to writing the next one.

Thanks my Loves ~ Eve xo