Adore Delano x Reader

Recently Adore and I have been getting to the next stage in our relationship , we have been talking about the future and getting married and we have even spoke about having children. All this talk makes me really excited since I have always wanted a family since I was little and the thought of marrying Adore and starting a family together gave me butterflies in my stomach.

Anyway so the other day, Adore and I were sitting in bed together as we had just woken up , it was around 9:30 am so we just wanted to stay in bed for a bit and cuddle before we needed to get up and ready for the day. As we were just talking and enjoying each others company , the overwhelming feeling of nausea overtook my whole body and before I knew it , I had jumped out of our bed and was sprinting to the bathroom. As soon as I got to the bathroom , I began to puke my guts up. Not long later I felt someone grab my hair and rub my back.

I then heard "Oh no Darling, are you okay Y/N?"

Adore was behind me holding my hair up and rubbing my back soothingly. I couldn't help but feel warm inside that he was doing this.

Once I had gotten it all out I sat down on the bathroom floor and Adore sat with me and put me between his legs and rocked side to side.

"Are you okay my love?" Adore asked.

"Yeah , I'm okay , I don't know what happened, maybe I ate something funny last night , I don't have a clue" I answered.

"Maybe , well let's get you back to bed and I will go get you a glass of water" He said this while helping me up off the floor and into our room and into bed.

"I'll be right back."

I lay back in bed waiting for Adore to come back but i ended up drifting back off to sleep before i could wait for Adore to return.

This went on for a few days , waking up and vomiting and then feeling fine for the rest of the day. Adore began to feel nervous about what was wrong with me but I didn't want him to worry so i let him go to work as usual.

While i was sitting on the couch watching the t.v it dawned on me.

Oh my god no , my period is late this month.

I jumped up of the couch and got ready, I threw some clothes on and left the apartment to go to the nearest store to buy a pregnancy test.

I walk in and go straight to the pregnancy tests and I pick up one and quickly go and pay for it. As soon as I got back to the apartment I run to the bathroom and read the instructions on how to take the test.

I take the test and it says to leave it for 3 minutes so I sit on the toilet waiting for the 3 minutes, I put the test upside down so I couldn't see until the 3 minutes were up and let me tell me those were the longest minutes I have ever had to go through.

Beep beep beep

My phone beeped signalling that the 3 minutes were up. I took a deep breath and slowly turned the test around.

Pregnant

My eyes widened more than they ever had before.

I'm pregnant , I'm actually pregnant.

So many thoughts rushed through my head , all the emotions , happy , sad , nervous. I didn't know what to think and then it came to me. How am I going to tell Adore? Will he be happy , will he be scared ,  angry?

I quickly came up with a plan on how I was going to tell him. I went out and went to a little baby store by our apartment. I went in and grabbed the cutest little outfit , that was unisex as I didn't know what the gender was.

The outfit said 'Daddy loves me'

I smiled to myself thinking we will actually have a little baby that will fit into this tiny little outfit. I quickly went and paid and then I went into another store and bought a box , tissue paper and some ribbon.

When I got home , I put the outfit and the pregnancy test into the box and used he tissue paper and the ribbon to make the box pretty.

Adore got home at around 6 so as soon as he walked in I told him to sit on the couch because I had a surprise for him.

"Close your eyes" I said and he began to laugh nervously not knowing what I was doing.

I placed the box down in his hands.

"Open" He looked down in his hands and looked very puzzled.

"Open it" I said excitedly.

He pulled he ribbon off and opened the box , his eyes opened with shock. He pulled the test out of the box and just stared at it,  he didn't say anything for a while. I started to get scared that he didn't want the baby.

"Adore?" I said quietly.

He looked up at me with his eyes filled with tears , he then gave me the biggest smile I have ever seen.

"I'm going to be a dad" He said excitedly.

"Yes and I'm finally going to be a mum."

He jumped up and spun me around , cheering about the fact that we are going to be parents. He gave me a kiss.

"I can't wait , our family is getting bigger and I am so happy" he said to you.

"Me too and I couldn't ask for a better person to share my life with" I reply and give him another kiss on the lips.

Wow , well that was intense but one of the cutest I've written , this was actually requested so I kind of created the story to go off the request. I really like this one , I think it's adorable. If you want me to carry this on with maybe you finding out the gender , baby shower, birth and stuff like that let me know.

Thanks my loves ~ Eve xo